Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #14 Toronto Raptors 110 (12-2) - New Orleans Pelicans 126 (7-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha celtics now 5 back. Thats already a huge hole to try and recover from.

Hayward averaging 10 a game so far.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

just a reminder that Lakers and Celtics have a same record
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
        Damn.

Wait isn't that collusion?! I demand an investigation!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Wait isn't that collusion?! I demand an investigation!
          Fake news! No collusion.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            just a reminder that Lakers and Celtics have a same record
            I think both will better and will improve through the season.

Comment

EthanHarris wrote: View Post
              I think both will better and will improve through the season.
              Celtics will improve a bit as the season goes along and we're gonna slow down a bit, but we'll still finish ahead.

LeBron will find a way to squeeze the Lakers into the playoffs, and if they're not 8th and draw a team like Portland/Denver/Utah on the first round rather than GSW, he may still carry the Lakers on his back to the second round.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Our brilliant local beat reporters have set themselves the task of figuring out conversational tactics to try to extract more quotable and juicier sentences from OG.

But the man is just a master at what he does.

Reporter: "Has Kawhi taken on kind of a mentorship role for you?" O: "If I ask him a question, he'll answer it. [decides to throw them a bone:] And if he sees something, he'll tell me"

R: "I mean, if he just stood there in silence that'd be weird, right?" O: "Yea"

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Is Melo a good replacement for CJ?

Someone who can relieve Pascal off the bench for 10-12 minutes.

Would Melo be willing to make that committment to Masai?

JV
                  Melo
                  OG
                  Wright
                  FVV
                  If Melo is on the raptors I've might just stop watching all together. I cannot fucking stand Melo

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Knicks 89 points vs Orlando last night and the Celtics can only manage 94 against Portland in another loss. Literally almost the 2 first games I've seen that didn't have a team break 100 this year lol

BIG game tonight against the Pellies .... Go Raps!

Comment

Both Mirotic and Payton are questionable tonight with ankle injuries.No Mirotic will hurt their spacing, and although Payton isn't good, the backups (Frazier and Jackson) are pretty well a pair of Lorenzo Brown's.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        If Melo is on the raptors I've might just stop watching all together. I cannot fucking stand Melo

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                        The New York Times had a sourced report Sunday saying Anthony has been notified that he will soon be waived. When asked about that report before Sunday night’s game, Morey said: "that’s inaccurate."

The Rockets, who reached the Western Conference finals last season, are off to a disappointing 4-7 start, with many outsiders blaming Anthony for the struggles.

Morey went on to say that he wanted to speak to reporters in large part to defend Anthony.

"It’s unfair that there’s all this speculation on just one person," Morey said. "I understand it he’s obviously a Hall of Famer. But it’s unfair."

Anthony, who is in his 16th season, has averaged 13.4 points and 5.4 rebounds in 10 games with two starts this season.

When asked if he’s evaluating Anthony’s role on the team, Morey said they’re evaluating everyone as they try to get the team on track.

"I know that we’re talking about everything," he said. "We’re a team trying to win the championship and we’re 4-7 and we’re not in a good place so we’re looking at everything. We’re looking at all aspects right now."

He added that he "would expect" Anthony to play when he’s healthy.

Comment

Look I know we don't want to voodoo the Raps and the Pels have Anthony Davis and all, but right now NO is a .500 team with a 1-5 road record while the Raps are 1st overall and 7-0 at home. I want to see another 3rd quarter 20 point Raps lead.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Not sure how many people saw that preseason game against the Pellies but Siakim did really well scoring on Davis. Sure it was preseason but the narrative suggested it was a game the Pellies wanted to win

Comment

Game day!

Does Kawhi return to form today or have another sub par performance? Holiday will probably make things tough on Lowry, so should be a good match up.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Game day!

Does Kawhi return to form today or have another sub par performance? Holiday will probably make things tough on Lowry, so should be a good match up.
                                Hard to imagine Lowry and Leonard having back to back sub-par games. Then again, they probably could have cranked it up against the Knicks if we needed it, but Pascal & the bench was more than enough. It's nice that we can rest our stars during the game against tanking teams. Gonna be a lot of teams tanking for Zion & RJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X