Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #14 Toronto Raptors 110 (12-2) - New Orleans Pelicans 126 (7-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G__Deane wrote: View Post
    I'm going to be watching particularly closely at how the refs handle phantom fouls on Giannis tonight. Any of Serge, Siakam then JV could get into early foul trouble.

#NBA ref conspiracy
    Davis?

Edit: dang it, Mix.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Siakam named NBA’s Eastern Conference player of the week. All the hard work in Vegas this Summer is paying off.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        you mean Davis?
        Doh! I fixed it. The prior post mentioned Giannis and threw me off

Comment

Mirotic is a game time decision.. apparently hurt his ankle and missed their last game. If he's out than we'll have a "bigger" front court with Randle/Davis. Wonder who comes off the bench?

Comment

Pfff who do think you are in pulling this stunt?! The Raptors?!!

Comment

30 minutes to reigning player of the week Pascal Siakam trying to shut down the Brow....I still think this is a great opportunity for Davis to see a great city to land in on free agency when Kawhi re-signs here

Comment

Today is my birthday so I'm at the game...i have pretty good seats and kawhi is warming up a few feet away from me.... OMG HIS HANDS R RIDICULOUS...

MIND YOU GUYS. I'M 6'3
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                  Today is my birthday so I'm at the game...i have pretty good seats and kawhi is warming up a few feet away from me.... OMG HIS HANDS R RIDICULOUS...

MIND YOU GUYS. I'M 6'3
                  enjoy!! try to get some Lowry mvp chants going as well from all of us at RR
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    30 minutes to reigning player of the week Pascal Siakam trying to shut down the Brow....I still think this is a great opportunity for Davis to see a great city to land in on free agency when Kawhi re-signs here
                    Pascal wasn't scared of Davis in pre season he went at him all game expect him to come out fast with the recently crowned POW and his team mates looking for him
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post

MIND YOU GUYS. I'M 6'3
                      If you see Masai, convince him to acquire AD for Lorenzo Brown, Norman Powell, and a 2231 2nd round pick

Comment

• This defense is bad
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Might be fun tonight.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            This defense is bad
                            Danny Green needs to pick shit up!

Comment

• Damn, missed two chances for a big momentum three right there
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Seems like every game..early in the game..Kyle throws that full court home run pass to Pascal..It never seems to work..I wonder if he cares or is just trying to mess with the defense trying to get them to think that it’s an option ...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X