Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #15 Toronto Raptors 104 (12-3) - Detroit Pistons 106 (7-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    His shot didn't look this terrible when we faced Philly in October.
    Yep. Something is going on with that dude.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fyi 905 are just destroying a team right now. Records must have been broken.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Malachi Richardson is having one of those games when he can't miss. And Boucher has 27 pts with 6 blocks...ridiculous
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          In his post game interview on NBATV, he said that the Pelicans talked about this being a "potential finals matchup". I think he already knows how good the Raptors are
          That's pretty bold talk for the Pels, I like it. The NBA would have seizures thinking about the ratings even though it would be a tremendously exciting basbetball series from an athletic point of view. Far more entertaining then the GSW vs anybody the last few years.

Comment

Raining 3's hot damn, big club could have used some of that last night
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              That's pretty bold talk for the Pels, I like it. The NBA would have seizures thinking about the ratings even though it would be a tremendously exciting basbetball series from an athletic point of view. Far more entertaining then the GSW vs anybody the last few years.
              KD and Draymond were yelling at each other on the bench last night and my single greatest hope for this season is that the rest of the Warriors finally tell KD they hate him and their whole season falls apart like Minny South
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Nets Lavert will be back this season. Wow, some good news. That injury looked terrible on TV

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                  Yep. Something is going on with that dude.
                  Also, IF he really changed his form or shot(only reason i can think of) then why not bring back your old shooting form back? how hard can it be? lol

There's no way he's injured. I mean, it's been 2 years now. If he really was injured then he should be completely healed by now.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Also, IF he really changed his form or shot(only reason i can think of) then why not bring back your old shooting form back? how hard can it be? lol

There's no way he's injured. I mean, it's been 2 years now. If he really was injured then he should be completely healed by now.
                    Probably just fucking around then
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

His mind is injured.

Comment

Hmmm finishing the thread with a gif of a guy that just passed away (RIP Lee)...that could be a curse...but we arent superstitious around here..am ai right?!
                        It was a tribute, of course. Nothing but good juju here. RIP Stan Lee.

Comment

I already explained it half a page up hes got the yips man. The yips! His doohickey isnt working in sync with his thingamabobs
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nice article on coach case today. Interesting tidbit to fuel goldens flames: Lowry found time to text with Casey this summer

Classic case quote on siakam:

"I knew from the first day he worked out for us in Buffalo. He couldn't throw rice in the ocean out of a rowboat at that time,"
                            Oh. Hes also taking credit for splitting jv and Ibaka, saying it was he who started it and knew it all along
                            https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball...turn-1.4902387
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I can't wait for this game lol
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

905 set francise record points and three made in a game. Boucher is making light work of the G-League, averaging 27 points, 12 rebounds and 4.5 blocks. He'll get his shot on the first team soon enough. We'll have to see if Richardson is able to translate G-League success to NBA success, or if he'll be more like Brown
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X