Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #15 Toronto Raptors 104 (12-3) - Detroit Pistons 106 (7-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sucks.

Comment

• Come on guys....

Comment

• Why can we not hit wide open 3s anymore.

Comment

• Hahahaha t ross just hit a 3 to beat the newly anointed best in the east 6ers. Atta boy terrence
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Okay Kawhi save us from shitting all over ourselves.

Comment

• Wtf is this

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Oh my god
                OG is our king

Comment

• JV you are killing me. The soft lamest fade away off the front of the rim and then you stand there and don't challenge the shooter.

Comment

• Saw it coming.

Comment

• Delon Wright just hung his head after missing that corner 3 instead of going in after the ball...
                      If I saw this from my bar stool I am sure the coaching staff did as well....
                      If heants that extension he better gear it up a little more than he has so far this year.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• yeah we can't guard. No excuses for Nurse. They need to be be elite
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fred is so bad and our defence has been so unimpressive this season. Like we're still gonna win a lot of games but we must be more consistent. We have way too many stretches where we just play lackadaisical
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Shot selection is brutal. Defense is brutal.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Someone call in a Missing Person Report. Missing is named "Ball Movement "

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                                JV you are killing me. The soft lamest fade away off the front of the rim and then you stand there and don't challenge the shooter.
                                Has to be by design. He never switches on the shooter. Maybe they don't want the easy lob to the screener?

Comment

Working...
                                X