Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #15 Toronto Raptors 104 (12-3) - Detroit Pistons 106 (7-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wrote: View Post
    Casey or Nurse?
    Casey deffinatly won tn but i want nurse in the long run. Jurys still out tho
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
      dont we have any fucking analytical guy sitting by courtside who can in real time tell nurse "hey FVV is playing like shit right now, abort, ABORTTTT!"

It's like ti takes these coaches forever to realize this... with real time analytics, there is no excuse to leave a guy who is playing like shit out there that long...
      Don't need an analytical guy to figure out he was playing shit.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Neither. Right now. I'll give Nurse the full season and the playoffs before I really make my final decision.
        Messina was my guy.

I knew they fucked up when they hired Nurse.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Neither. Shoud've gotten Bud
          Sarunas would have been interesting.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Do you think they miss the playoffs ?
            No we're making the playoffs and still gonna be a top team in the East I just don't like how we're playing right now at all
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Will Say

Pascal is our best player right now... this is the guy I would give the ball at the end of games right now... fuck Kawhi's feelings if he wants to win, he'll let this happen...
              Yeah Siakam should see some plays drawn up for him in the 4th. Kawhi is a great player but we can't isolate him EVERY possession

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                Messina was my guy.

I knew they fucked up when they hired Nurse.
                while true, i can understand these coaches have so much to deal it, they let stuff like this slip as they arent seeing real time stats...

Comment

Valanciunas was on the strong side stuck with Drummond. Bullock was open because Siakam went the wrong way.

What do you expect him to do? Leave Drummond on the strong side with a pass 2 feet from the rim?

Not surprising from William Lou, though.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Yeah Siakam should see some plays drawn up for him in the 4th. Kawhi is a great player but we can't isolate him EVERY possession

If this was DeRozan, people here would be all over Kawhi.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It wouldnt be raptors basketball if we didnt lose games like this. It makes me nostalgic for the raptors i grew up loving
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Will Say

Pascal is our best player right now... this is the guy I would give the ball at the end of games right now... fuck Kawhi's feelings if he wants to win, he'll let this happen...
                        Lol..really...it’s a loss ..that’s all...only 67 games and 5 or so months to recover...
                        Relax..they were down 4 players in Green, Miles, Powell and Ibalka in the 2nd half.a lot to make up....they are still really really good
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

That's the thing I can't take and I'm not understanding. Why are we Isolating Kawhi literally everytime he touches the ball. What ever happened to ball movement. Now yes he's a good ISO player and much better at it than Demar but still. We need to move the ball more.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We're not elite. and team that we saw today is not going to finals
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Lol..really...it’s a loss ..that’s all...only 67 games and 5 or so months to recover...
                              Relax..they were down 4 players in Green, Miles, Powell and Ibalka in the 2nd half.a lot to make up....they are still really really good
                              2 if we're being real. Norm and especially CJ haven't done shit for us this season so far. And CJ's just been a huge negative

Comment

We're not elite. and team that we saw today is not going to finals
                                HELL NO. Thank God April is when things count and I still believe we will be and look much better by then.

Comment

Working...
                                X