Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #15 Toronto Raptors 104 (12-3) - Detroit Pistons 106 (7-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon Philly, make it happen! Lol

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      These guys are good and they're both going to get a lot better
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        C'mon Philly, make it happen! Lol

Actually, on 76ers I think he might work well at PF.

Comment

We missed a chance to show Anthony Davis why he might want to sign here as a FA. Might have to settle for Giannis now to suit up alongside a re-signed Kawhi

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
            We missed a chance to show Anthony Davis why he might want to sign here as a FA. Might have to settle for Giannis now to suit up alongside a re-signed Kawhi
            In his post game interview on NBATV, he said that the Pelicans talked about this being a "potential finals matchup". I think he already knows how good the Raptors are

Comment

In his post game interview on NBATV, he said that the Pelicans talked about this being a "potential finals matchup". I think he already knows how good the Raptors are
              Jrue Holiday was really impressive. He's healthy now and his 2-way game looks built for the playoffs. He's exactly the type of PG that the Sixers are hoping/wishing/praying that Fultz can become.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                Jrue Holiday was really impressive. He's healthy now and his 2-way game looks built for the playoffs. He's exactly the type of PG that the Sixers are hoping/wishing/praying that Fultz can become.
                Didn't Sixers trade away Holiday?
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                  Actually, on 76ers I think he might work well at PF.
                  I hope Philly thinks so too.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I think the noteworthy thing here is he mentioned the pels in the finals lmao.

But as I'm typing this to roast him I'm changing my mind and admiring the confidence.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I think the noteworthy thing here is he mentioned the pels in the finals lmao.

But as I'm typing this to roast him I'm changing my mind and admiring the confidence.
                        Yeah, that they came into the game with that level of fire & focus and the Raptors didn't was pretty obvious.

But Kawhi's been looking rustier again after looking good a few games in. Guess this will take a while.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

Hahaha they all started fighting for the rebound and the ball was still in his mitts.

I read he took like a hundred million shots this summer too. Theres one problem with fultz hes got the yips and he needs psychology work. It happened to me this summer I forgot how to throw a baseball on my rec team and got self conscious and started throwing it differently every single time, and rarely accurate. Never happened my whole life until now
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Didn't Sixers trade away Holiday?
                            Yep. That's what I was alluding to. Trading Holiday was the beginning of The Process.

Comment

His shot didn't look this terrible when we faced Philly in October.

Comment

Yeah, that they came into the game with that level of fire & focus and the Raptors didn't was pretty obvious.

But Kawhi's been looking rustier again after looking good a few games in. Guess this will take a while.
                                Didn't catch the game. How was his defence? The quick reaction on the front page mentioned that it wasn't that great and that is supposed to be Kawhi's calling card.

Comment

Working...
                                X