Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #15 Toronto Raptors 104 (12-3) - Detroit Pistons 106 (7-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    We're not elite. and team that we saw today is not going to finals
    They're about to lose 3 straight. They're not beating the Celtics the way they're playing right now.

Did they even lose 3 straight last year?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Justice/Karma/Maat reigned tonight for Casey.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        We're not elite. and team that we saw today is not going to finals
        Well its a good thing there are 67 more games left.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          Lol..really...it’s a loss ..that’s all...only 67 games and 5 or so months to recover...
          Relax..they were down 4 players in Green, Miles, Powell and Ibalka in the 2nd half.a lot to make up....they are still really really good
          Hmmm

well CJ and Powell are whatever

Ibaka is great but Monroe played really well so I consider it awash

Losing Green for sure hurt us... but man if green is the difference maker, we are in trouble!

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            They're about to lose 3 straight. They're not beating the Celtics the way they're playing right now.

Did they even lose 3 straight last year?
            Relax, we'll beat Boston

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              Hmmm

well CJ and Powell are whatever

Ibaka is great but Monroe played really well so I consider it awash

Losing Green for sure hurt us... but man if green is the difference maker, we are in trouble!
              Monroe > JV
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Well, two losses and it appears the bandwagon is now on fire.......

I'm not worried yet. Missing Ibaka, Miles, Powell and then Green down the stretch is tough, and if this team is a contender then hitting a bit of adversity early should be good long-term. Let's hope it lights a positive fire under their asses.

And the three-point shooting coming back again would be nice, 17-65 in two games is not a sight you want to see.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Down too many players. This team is not elite (enough) to miss 2 starters in Serge (patially) and Green and not miss a beat. Plus Norm and Miles, this depth is not deep enough. Still shouldn't have lost, that's 2 .500 teams that have beaten them .... in a row ....at home ....

Comment

• We're going to find out who they really are soon. But don't say it's overreaction because it's not first time we saw flaws in this team early on and they were never addressed and when playoffs came this team was exposed.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Well, two losses and it appears the bandwagon is now on fire.......

I'm not worried yet. Missing Ibaka, Miles, Powell and then Green down the stretch is tough, and if this team is a contender then hitting a bit of adversity early should be good long-term. Let's hope it lights a positive fire under their asses.

And the three-point shooting coming back again would be nice, 17-65 in two games is not a sight you want to see.
                        Agree loses like this are good for a team who starts hot bring em back to earth we still have lots of room for improvement. Let this sting till friday and take it out on the celtics
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I'm just more concerned that we are still having loses like this and most of it being coaching. We should not be losing games like this period. Not with the talent we have on this team now. It's looks just like a Casey run team. ISO ISO ISO to end the game instead of running plays and pick and rolls and playing lineups and guys who are struggling for way too long
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Eh even rookie coaches need to make mistakes so they can learn and grow from them. It's a good gut check for this squad not to get too cocky and take nothing for granted.

On a side note it was really heartwarming to see how excited the Pistons players were for Casey, they were showering him with love.

Comment

• ISO is shit.

It's like we lose what works for us and go to the stupid fucking ISO's down the stretch...

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                You tell dwane really wanted this one and his team wantes to get him the win. Nick got out maneuvered the last 6 mins and kawhi bounces the game off his foot. Damm were gonna remember this one for awhile
                                Already forgotten ....

Comment

Working...
                                X