Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #15 Toronto Raptors 104 (12-3) - Detroit Pistons 106 (7-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit bench stepped up!

Oir bench has been crap. FVV isn't the same player.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      We're going to find out who they really are soon. But don't say it's overreaction because it's not first time we saw flaws in this team early on and they were never addressed and when playoffs came this team was exposed.
      This I agree with though. We always use it being early in the season as an excuse for the Raptors. Then the season progresses and it's the same shit and nothing becomes addressed. Then playoffs come and we get exposed like you said. I REALLY hope that isn't the case this year once again but I would be quick to push off concerns just because it's early. Especially since Nurse is a big reason for a lot of it
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
        ISO is shit.

It's like we lose what works for us and go to the stupid fucking ISO's down the stretch...
        Sounds VERY familiar.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Eh even rookie coaches need to make mistakes so they can learn and grow from them. It's a good gut check for this squad not to get too cocky and take nothing for granted.

On a side note it was really heartwarming to see how excited the Pistons players were for Casey, they were showering him with love.
          I could help but feel just a little bit happy for casey he pumped his fist like he hit that last shot him self. This could be a galvanizing moment for this pistons team
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            2 if we're being real. Norm and especially CJ haven't done shit for us this season so far. And CJ's just been a huge negative
            Fury wrote: View Post
            They're about to lose 3 straight. They're not beating the Celtics the way they're playing right now.

Did they even lose 3 straight last year?
            sanyo wrote: View Post
            Hmmm

well CJ and Powell are whatever

Ibaka is great but Monroe played really well so I consider it awash

Losing Green for sure hurt us... but man if green is the difference maker, we are in trouble!
            MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            We're not elite. and team that we saw today is not going to finals

Good thing there is no shortage of tensor bandages and surgical tape for all the broken ankles from you folks jumping off the bandwagon 15 games in....

The Bucks must be lame ass trash too as they also cough one up at home to the Grizz...
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Nov 14, 2018, 11:34 PM.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• if it makes everyone happy milwaukee lost to memphis at home... by 3 pts...

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Detroit bench stepped up!

Oir bench has been crap. FVV isn't the same player.
                  He has Norman Powell-itis. He got his money so that's it.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Good thing there is no shortage of tensor bandages and surgical tape for all the broken ankles from you folks jumping off the bandwagon 15 games in....

The Bucks must be lame ass trash too as they also cough one up at home to the Grizz...
                    who said we are jumping off the bandwagon -- just giving an observation of a game...

Comment

if it makes everyone happy milwaukee lost to memphis at home... by 3 pts...
                      i feel slightly better. Thank You.

Comment

LOL shade

Comment

Lol damm this could quickly become a rivarly interested to see what dwane says post game
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

if it makes everyone happy milwaukee lost to memphis at home... by 3 pts...
                            Welcome to the NBA where teams have shit games

Comment

who said we are jumping off the bandwagon -- just giving an observation of a game...
                              ...yes of course.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                Lol damm this could quickly become a rivarly interested to see what dwane says post game

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X