Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #15 Toronto Raptors 104 (12-3) - Detroit Pistons 106 (7-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

smh
    https://www.basketball-reference.com...vanvlfr01.html

Hes so wrong. His raw numbers are slightly better (1 point more), but all advanced stats show hes so much worse than last season. The players don't understand that raw stats mean jack shit.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      #TradeEm
      Wait what stats are better than last year? lol. PPG? Cause I swear efficiency wise he's much worse. Also low key he knows this guy is right because he would have just ignored him otherwise.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        I don't take much solace in the GSW or Bucks or whoever losing too. You win thee games and let the other teams wonder what happened. Still think we haven't been healthy all year, hopefully Green not injured or this could become a mini-slump in a hurry
        couldn't care less what other teams are doing.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
          Is Ty Lawson still available? Can we get Jimmer Freddette? At least those guys can make open shots. Malachi seems nervous - which I get, but does he want to play in this league or not? At some point you just have to go for broke and take the chances. If you don't shoot with confidence, you'll be out of the league.
          Whoa there! Take a deep breath. No Jimmers on this team, please.

Comment

smh
            In fairness that was from a while ago.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
              https://www.basketball-reference.com...vanvlfr01.html

Hes so wrong. His raw numbers are slightly better (1 point more), but all advanced stats show hes so much worse than last season. The players don't understand that raw stats mean jack shit.
              Right. Like how do they still not get this
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                I don't take much solace in the GSW or Bucks or whoever losing too. You win thee games and let the other teams wonder what happened. Still think we haven't been healthy all year, hopefully Green not injured or this could become a mini-slump in a hurry
                I rather beat the Pistons and then lose the next 3 games.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Whoa there! Take a deep breath. No Jimmers on this team, please.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGQtLav9KYM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5WXkOZ6KzA

Our guys can't even hit open shots.

Comment

• the whole bench backcourt is looking shaky. FVV got confidence but can't do much and Delon is too timid.

Comment

• did Sun ever do this to Demar or Lowry? wow

Comment

did Sun ever do this to Demar or Lowry? wow
                        how does wolstat have a job? Oh right, he works for the toilet paper company

Comment

• This hurts, Casey got his mini revenge. Pistons demonstrated Casey’s philosophy of pounding the rock. But I have to give him the credit that his players success is his success. Blake Griffin made some incredible long range shots. His main cog has the range to maximize his coaching style (mainly iso ball before 22 feet) He didnt have that with his previous main man who can not drain a three consistently. Blake also fwiw is a decent defender, another positive that was non evident from the player IMO was one of the reason why he got fired.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            This hurts, Casey got his mini revenge. Pistons demonstrated Casey’s philosophy of pounding the rock. But I have to give him the credit that his players success is his success. Blake Griffin made some incredible long range shots. His main cog has the range to maximize his coaching style. He didnt have that with his previous main man who can not drain a three consistently. Blake also fwiw is a decent defender, another positive that was non evident from the player IMO was one of the reason why he got fired.
                            man you're relentless lmao

Comment

did Sun ever do this to Demar or Lowry? wow
                              Meh. Kawhi has barely played in over a year. Personally I had no expectation to see him be too good early on. He's still better than I expected him to be so early, and I think now he's starting to hit a minor wall with the travel grind starting and those fresh early season legs getting a bit tired.

And who cares about the Sun. If Kawhi wins us the next game the headline will be all positive. It's the Sun. It gives trash a bad name.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                man you're relentless lmao
                                Just sayin lol

Comment

Working...
                                X