Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16…. (12-3) Raps vs (8 -6) Chowda.. .. On SN1 (Like Fuck Rogers.. Seriously ? Every game on the you gotta pay extra pay for it SN1 Channel ?) Tip Time: 7PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullshit whistle.

Comment

• fuck it

Comment

• It almost feels like Nurse is afraid to tell Lowry and Kawhi what to do, or how to do it.

Comment

• Can't win this with the current guys. Fred and Kyle can't guard anyone on the floor right now.

Comment

• Fuck these refs
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Losing OG and Green to fouls is killing us.. have to play FVV ARGH

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                Why are so many so negative? When things were going good everything was so positive. Every team goes through rough times. Raps are even playing like they were when they were 13-1 and still may win IN BOSTON!!!!

Let's go Raps
                It's because it's the SAME issues that have been plaguing us for years now. Nurse is doing the exact same thing as Casey. We are running nothing and playing guys who shouldn't been playing.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Execution is garbage.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Now u can blame the refs

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                      Losing OG and Green to fouls is killing us.. have to play FVV ARGH
                      They can play Delon like they were but Nurse LOVES Fred so...
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raps need to play hard and quick... dont let Boston set up their D

Comment

• maybe in 10 years nurse will know how to coach nba basketball.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            It's because it's the SAME issues that have been plaguing us for years now. Nurse is doing the exact same thing as Casey. We are running nothing and playing guys who shouldn't been playing.
                            But we were earlier right?

Comment

• Celtics just gonna hunt for switches for their wings on Kyle or FVV

Comment

• its over. siakam fouls out

im out good night guys

Comment

Working...
                                X