Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16…. (12-3) Raps vs (8 -6) Chowda.. .. On SN1 (Like Fuck Rogers.. Seriously ? Every game on the you gotta pay extra pay for it SN1 Channel ?) Tip Time: 7PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 16…. (12-3) Raps vs (8 -6) Chowda.. .. On SN1 (Like Fuck Rogers.. Seriously ? Every game on the you gotta pay extra pay for it SN1 Channel ?) Tip Time: 7PM EST

Projected Starters.

Serge Good Cookin Ibalka
    Danny Money Ball Green
    Kyle The Bulldog Lowry
    Kawhai The Giggler Leonard
    Pascal BeyBlade Siakam

Al Cheap Shot Horford
    Kyrie Flat Earth Irving
    Gord Has Anyone My Game Hayward
    Jalen You’d trade me instead of Hayward ? Brown
    Jayson Shit They’re Guarding Me This Year Tatum

The Skinny at This Time.

The Raps travel to ChowderTown for the first of four roadies . They are likely to be missing CJ Miles and Norm Powell for sure and possibly Danny Green who has back spasms. Serge Ibaka is a good bet to go after a night off against the Pistons. Perhaps Chris Boucher gets the call from the 905.

Aside from missing Gordon Haywards jump shot and overall game the Lepraturds should field a full squad. The Chowders need this game to draw even on the season series tie breaker and to show the Raps they are the big dogs in the east. They are going to come out on a mission. The first quarter is going to be key.Boston has struggled on offense this year but are playing very good defense.

The Raps come in having to shake off the malaise that has plagued them since the Knicks game. They need to start draining some of those open 3 looks they are getting. Yeah that’s you Kyle and Kawahi and OG. On the defensive side of the court its assured that Irving is going to get his but if OG and Kawhai can stifle Tatum and Pascal and Serge amp it up and hold Al Horford in check the Raps should come away with a W.

Keys to the Game.

1. Make some effing 3’s. The last two games have been drier than a James Bond Martini beyond the arc. The law of averages says the Raps make a few after coming up empty in the last 2 games.
    2. Limit the Chowders runs to single digits. Look they are a good NBA team. They are going to make a few runs. Keep them in single digits and keep the knuckle dragging mouth breathers in the stands quiet.
    3. Rebound. Rebound . Rebound. Limit second chance points.
    4. Be physical on Horford and Tatum and let Tatum settle for jimmys.
    5. Hope that Ed the Homer Malloy isn’t on the whistle.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Nov 15, 2018, 07:49 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Long-ass titles got me like

Comment

Man, does that mean I'm gonna have to listen to Leo Rautins AGAIN??!! Like, it's 4 games in a row at Sporstnet now, ugh

Comment

Is demo shift a game thread rookie? Interesting call. I dont mind it. Try out new things in early season
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
          Man, does that mean I'm gonna have to listen to Leo Rautins AGAIN??!! Like, it's 4 games in a row at Sporstnet now, ugh
          Hes annoying. Time to find something new for the great ujiri era. Leo is like from 1995 when we played in the skydome. I think we could do better
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Is demo shift a game thread rookie? Interesting call. I dont mind it. Try out new things in early season
            I think Dan keeps stats but to the best of my recollections I am proud of my 1 and 2 record over the 6 years I have had fun on this forum. Feeling good about getting back to 500.

and oh yeah....

Fuck Boston
            - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              I think Dan keeps stats but to the best of my recollections I am proud of my 1 and 2 record over the 6 years I have had fun on this forum. Feeling good about getting back to 500.

and oh yeah....

Fuck Boston
              Not trying to be 'that guy', Demo, but lobsta bisque ain't chowda.

Comment

So much hype on this kid right now. LeBron level like hype.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Thanks for the game thread. The title is like an old man yelling at a cloud lol

Also I expected a little more "fuck Boston" out of you DS, this is very gentle by your standards. Not even one potshot at Brad Stevens

Comment

Ughhh, that's one rough game thread.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Glad you stepped up Demo...there was too much wallowing in yuck of the Pistons game going on. Onwards and upwards!

Comment

Chris Boucher dominates the G-league.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          Chris Boucher dominates the G-league.
                          he looks good...like Pascal in G-league good.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                            Ughhh, that's one rough game thread.
                            Function over form..
                            - TGO

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              Not trying to be 'that guy', Demo, but lobsta bisque ain't chowda.
                              Correct..not enough clams or potato..and it’s chau-dere....

My next effort will be better..The republic needed to move on from the self flagelation of the Pistons game.
                              - TGO

Comment

Working...
                              X