Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16…. (12-3) Raps vs (8 -6) Chowda.. .. On SN1 (Like Fuck Rogers.. Seriously ? Every game on the you gotta pay extra pay for it SN1 Channel ?) Tip Time: 7PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is DG playing in tonight's game?

Comment

Good read on the C*&%ics offensive woes. Hopefully they don't figure it out tonight

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...nse-broken-nba

Comment

Man I hope Danny is good for tonight. Exactly the kind of player I'd want down the stretch of the game.

Comment

Raptors are going to get blown out tonight. Just a gut feeling. Hope i'm wrong.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
            Raptors are going to get blown out tonight. Just a gut feeling. Hope i'm wrong.
            Also said automatic win against Detroit. Trex with the reverse jinx for the boys.

Comment

Serge and Danny are expected to play. Will probably hear officially during shootaround

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                Also said automatic win against Detroit. Trex with the reverse jinx for the boys.
                This is usually the vibe (not necessarily for TRex, but the forums in general).

Coming off a loss, we're vulnerable.

Coming off a win, we're invincible.

Comment

Automatic L tonight 😉
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Probably the best contrarian indicator around other than The Ringer

Comment

[Haynes] What ultimately led to Green’s suspension, sources said, was a remark in which he dared Durant to bolt in free agency next summer. Green blurted to Durant something along the lines of, “We don’t need you. We won without you. Leave,” sources said.

Green wants that golden state max offer in 2020 lol
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Louis "lou will" "2 girls at once" "6ix man" Williams with a nice shout out

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqPYNYol...=1el7rvurc78m3
                        louwillville2013 I had a coach tell me I was never gonna be the same player again and I’m washed up. @demar_derozan , @chuckhayes44, @kyle_lowry7and @iamamirjohnson said he was full of shit and embraced me as a brother and gave me the confidence to go win my first 6ix man. @champagnepapi was a part of that too. I’m forever grateful for the love toronto gave me to continue my career. Giving my ppl flowers while they can still smell em

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

He killed it last night. I scrolled through the box score looking to see who put up all the points to beat the spurs...a bunch of 7's and 9's and then..23 from Lou Will

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Uh, why didn't we re-sign Lou Will again? He's a bench mob unto himself.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              Uh, why didn't we re-sign Lou Will again? He's a bench mob unto himself.
                              He was a sieve defensively and Masai wanted to change the culture. I think it worked out for both parties.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                                He was a sieve defensively and Masai wanted to change the culture. I think it worked out for both parties.
                                Yep, as fond as I am of lou will, he is symbolic of the most disappointing of all the disappointing playoffs. The sweep against Washington, and the "backcourt turnstiles"

Comment

Working...
                                X