Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16…. (12-3) Raps vs (8 -6) Chowda.. .. On SN1 (Like Fuck Rogers.. Seriously ? Every game on the you gotta pay extra pay for it SN1 Channel ?) Tip Time: 7PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bench fred

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      Im watching on the espn feed...im going to throw up at how fucking disrespectful these guys are to tornto
      Drop some quotes brotha

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• We gonna lose this game, we playing confused and fearful.

Comment

• I like Leonard, but honestly, he ain't all that efficient

Comment

• Someone tell VV that he's not Lou Will. Can't just take dumb shots like that.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What is going on with Fred...he looks like he forgot to play basketball.

I hope he regains his pre contract extension form, the team needs his elite play to help beat teams like Boston

Comment

Hubie Brown is a cunt.
                You have vinegar and salt for dinner ?
                Or just game face

Or just listening to Tommy Heiehnson?
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Im watching on the espn feed...im going to throw up at how fucking disrespectful these guys are to tornto
                  Why? I thought they were being pretty fair? Praising siakham kawhi serges has had his best year since leading league in blocks etc..
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I assume that Nurse is toying with a lot of different things lately because they are NOT playing the same game they played the first 10 games.

I don't think letting them just run wild is working. NBA defences are too good. Well, except for Toronto's. Toronto defends well is they can get the game into chaos, but in slowed down sets, they get sliced up

Comment

• Defense is trash. Offense is even worse

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• The execution is horrendous, too predictable..approaching Casey zone

Comment

• are Siakams hands broken?

Comment

• Nick shouldn't be saying this is a big time game. U dont addresses in case in doesn't end in your favour
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• this is blow out material. I wont be able to follow in th media after this

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Yea offensively. But defensively he's been MUCH better than Fred. Fred putting a hand in someone's face is like no one's there
                                I was talking about Nurse being passive. He didn't say a word to the refs when OG got mauled.

Comment

Working...
                                X