Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16…. (12-3) Raps vs (8 -6) Chowda.. .. On SN1 (Like Fuck Rogers.. Seriously ? Every game on the you gotta pay extra pay for it SN1 Channel ?) Tip Time: 7PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're winning purely on talent. This team looks dis-jointed right now.

Comment

• Starters as usual are terrific. Bench just needs to not increase the deficit or give up a lead.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        We're winning purely on talent. This team looks dis-jointed right now.
        i don't see any evidence of a system in place by Nurse so far. I mean look at what Budenholzer did with Milwaukee immediately upon arrival, and then compare it to the ridiculous possessions we watch Fred waste every game.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          JV and Fred shouldn't play another minute this game

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
          I don't think they should be playing together period. They do not have chemistry and Fred can't use the pick and roll the same way Kyle and Kawhi can.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            i don't see any evidence of a system in place by Nurse so far
            Wonder if the Raps gave Jerry Stackhouse the job...you know he'd be all up the refs ass for sure...

Comment

• Plzz give us this as a playoff matchup we've been waiting 3 years for it! This matchup would be the series of the year
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• This is a great game..the two heavyweights in the east...banging away...

More please.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  I don't think they should be playing together period. They do not have chemistry and Fred can't use the pick and roll the same way Kyle and Kawhi can.
                  Fred only works well with Lowry...

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Starters as usual are terrific. Bench just needs to not increase the deficit or give up a lead.
                    Yea our bench has been so bad. Kawhi or Kyle need to be on the floor with the bench at all times. Take them out earlier in the 1st and 3rd quarters to make that happen
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raps up baby!

Comment

• payback's a bitch lol

Comment

• Half you guys still giving up on the team tonight?
                          .... smh ....

Comment

• here comes the refs

Comment

• Fred cant fucking shoot right now.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                Half you guys still giving up on the team tonight?
                                .... smh ....
                                They lead by 19 last game and still lost...I'm not letting my guard down.

Comment

Working...
                                X