Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16…. (12-3) Raps vs (8 -6) Chowda.. .. On SN1 (Like Fuck Rogers.. Seriously ? Every game on the you gotta pay extra pay for it SN1 Channel ?) Tip Time: 7PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 tough losses in a row.

Should have won both games.

And gotta play tomorrow... stings!

Comment

• A little to much home cooking from the refs and a career kinda night from Irving....
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• did we even run a single fucking play all game? Jesus Nurse is horrible.

Comment

• Oh well
          OG is our king

Comment

• Nurse is atrocious

This coach is showing his true colors

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              What in the actual fuck are we doing

Irving can’t miss tonight..with green fouling out that takes away a plus defender..
              Delon and Fred still hav3 always to go to be in the same class as green
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Newspapers will be Nurses ass... riding FVV for as long as he did ridiculous.

Comment

• 1-1 against them

2 more

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    If Fred isn't 100% he needs to stop playing. Danny can play and play well through injury. Fred clearly cannot. He's just hurting the team at this point. Also Nurse HAS to get him off Kyrie. He's getting torched.
                    Bang on. Last 2 foul calls on DG were BS.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      did we even run a single fucking play all game? Jesus Nurse is horrible.
                      Yea I'm done with him completely. Until he proves otherwise he's just another Casey to me. Difference is Casey was never an offensive coach. Nurse is supposed to be and I've seen nothing of the sort in close games.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Up 4 with 50 seconds and we lose. No excuse for that shit

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• so nurse was clearly the money-saving hire, right?

Comment

• Our bench is gonna need beefing... we really need Korver.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Nurse is a rookie coach and it showed tonight.

We're going to have lots of growing pains this year but hopefully we'll be sorted by the playoffs.
                              I wonder what Kawhi is thinking? Sure it ended badly with Pop, but Kawhi goes from a structured system under the best coach in basketball to a raw rookie who gets deer-in-the-headlights his first 2 close games. Can't have the coach being a question mark for this season.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Nurse is atrocious

This coach is showing his true colors
                                Wait till May to judge. End is all that ultimately matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X