Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16…. (12-3) Raps vs (8 -6) Chowda.. .. On SN1 (Like Fuck Rogers.. Seriously ? Every game on the you gotta pay extra pay for it SN1 Channel ?) Tip Time: 7PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I turned off the game as soon as Kawhi missed the final shot to end the game. Kawhi is officially a Raptor now.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      so nurse was clearly the money-saving hire, right?
      Lol looks that way
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• So Kawhi is not a closer.... at least so far.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          Irving can’t miss tonight..with green fouling out that takes away a plus defender..
          Delon and Fred still hav3 always to go to be in the same class as green
          No one was able to guard him tonight to be honest. But having Fred on him and not having Kawhi on him when THATS WHY WE BROUGHT HIM HERE IS BEYOND ME. Oh and not setting a single proper screen. It was just ISO Kawhi after ISO Kawhi. How a coach with a team this talented fuck up like Nurse is doing is beyond me.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            Our bench is gonna need beefing... we really need Korver.
            I don't think we should be bringing in any players that can only play one side of the ball.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              1-1 against them

2 more
              Can’t wait...
              Irving isn’t likely to have another one like that for a while...

Lowry man..needs more cowbell in games like these...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                I wonder what Kawhi is thinking? Sure it ended badly with Pop, but Kawhi goes from a structured system under the best coach in basketball to a raw rookie who gets deer-in-the-headlights his first 2 close games. Can't have the coach being a question mark for this season.
                Thats not fair. We have been in close games earlier and we won those.

Comment

• FVV is hot garbage.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Wait till May to judge. End is all that ultimately matters.
                    Nope I aint waiting till shit. I'm tired of giving these coaches the benefit of the doubt early on and then we get to the playoffs and it's the same old song.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I love Kawhi, but these non-stop iso plays in crunch-time have to stop... what about team play? I mean sure, take a shot, but if doesn't go in, then maybe mix it up a little, give it try with team play? But taking all the shots by himself???

Comment

Newspapers will be Nurses ass... riding FVV for as long as he did ridiculous.
                        That was bad as was not taking a tech early and letting refs all over all night. But the biggest sin was not calling a damn play to end regulation we coulda ended it right their bit opted for a tough kawhi iso. Feels like nurse is to beta to not give kawhi the ball and do whatever he wants on the last play. Sergio experienced hope he can get in his ear about late game excutition
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

So Kawhi is not a closer.... at least so far.
                          I mean, we're just doing clearouts for Kawhi and Kyle and letting them go 1-on-1 in space. Even Kyrie is getting screens to work with (albeit moving screens from Horford, smh).

Comment

• Too bad Masai made the trade after Bud hiring

Bud may have reconsidered if Kawhi is already with Raps

Comment

So Kawhi is not a closer.... at least so far.
                              franchise is cursed. Every good player that comes here can't do shit. Kawhi won't be staying that's for damn sure. Watch next year he goes to Clippers and starts playing like 2016 Kawhi.

Comment

• 3 losses in a row, first time since Feb 2017.

Yikes whats happening right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X