Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16…. (12-3) Raps vs (8 -6) Chowda.. .. On SN1 (Like Fuck Rogers.. Seriously ? Every game on the you gotta pay extra pay for it SN1 Channel ?) Tip Time: 7PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
    I love Kawhi, but these non-stop iso plays in crunch-time have to stop... what about team play? I mean sure, take a shot, but if doesn't go in, then maybe mix it up a little, give it try with team play? But taking all the shots by himself???
    That was Boston’s entire game in the 4th..
    ISO Irving...
    C’mon man..
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      I mean, we're just doing clearouts for Kawhi and Kyle and letting them go 1-on-1 in space. Even Kyrie is getting screens to work with (albeit moving screens from Horford, smh).
      Let them prove us wrong for a change lol tired of this cup half full shit
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Toronto's issue is they slowed down at the end.

They were hitting shots when they were running around driving Boston crazy on D.

Then in the end they slowed down and Boston got the chance to set up D.

You cant do that.. I know its the last 3-4 mins and you wanna eat clock, but keep doing what was making you successful.

You cant slow down, Boston will win most of the time doing that... you need to run run run!

Comment

• Though keep it in perspective...this is regular season. Raps havent lost a series yet with the potential contenders.

However Nurse has to change whatever drawing board he is using the past 3 games

Comment

• Nurse is butt until proven otherwise.

FVV needs to give back the money so he can go back to what he was.

Kyle needs to show up. Stop throwing shit passes. And let butt-Nurse coach.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              franchise is cursed. Every good player that comes here can't do shit. Kawhi won't be staying that's for damn sure. Watch next year he goes to Clippers and starts playing like 2016 Kawhi.
              Reign it in, GLF.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                3 losses in a row, first time since Feb 2017.

Yikes whats happening right now.

For one..I am fired from game thread creation..

From failing hands I pass the torch..be yours to hold it high...
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  ISO Irving...
                  C’mon man..
                  While true, he had delon and FVV on him playing a near career game (18 for 26)... I mean when you got that going I would ISO too lol..

But Raps should have been spreading and playing with energy... anytime they slowed it down Boston had our number, when we ran, we had their number.

We played their ball at the end and thats why we lost.

Comment

• Raptors in the 4th: ISO
                    Fans: Fucking Nurse - he can't coach!!!!

Celtics in the 4th: ISO
                    Fans: Brad Stevens did an amazing job!!!

The players didn't deliver. When Lowry and FVV play like this and play that many minutes - we are going to most likely lose. I was surprised this game went to OT. Season is still young, I'll let Nurse make some mistakes here and there, but this wasn't all on him. We actually had a chance to win and thats all you want out of your head coach.

Comment

• Lol (i never said this about Casey) but Nurse is horrendous.

Offesnsively they have no clue what they were doing. Execution was brutal down the stretch. They were just standing around. WRONG people taking the shots in crunch time.

Defensively, why in the world would you put VV on Irving? are you fucking kidding me? you have an all time great defender on your team in Kawhi and you wouldn't even let him guard Irving?

They should've hired Ettore Messina. This is fucked up.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chicago killing MIL so far...

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          ISO Irving...
                          C’mon man..
                          Yeah, I know. The diffrence was that Kyrie was hot tonight, he couldn't miss and got even hotter in the 4th, while Kawhi was OK with his shooting and he tried to take over with low percentage shots. Not only this game, but last game too.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                            While true, he had delon and FVV on him playing a near career game (18 for 26)... I mean when you got that going I would ISO too lol..

But Raps should have been spreading and playing with energy... anytime they slowed it down Boston had our number, when we ran, we had their number.

We played their ball at the end and thats why we lost.
                            But thats what they do every game.

Every team does this at the end of games, even the Warriors. Its the best method: You give it to your best player in a 1 on 1 if you think your best player > their best defender. Lebron has been doing that almost his whole career. If a double comes, then you dish to the open guy.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              franchise is cursed. Every good player that comes here can't do shit. Kawhi won't be staying that's for damn sure. Watch next year he goes to Clippers and starts playing like 2016 Kawhi.
                              Real GLF is back

Comment

• Bulls (4-11) dropped 40 on the 10-4 Bucks in the first Q

Comment

Working...
                                X