Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16…. (12-3) Raps vs (8 -6) Chowda.. .. On SN1 (Like Fuck Rogers.. Seriously ? Every game on the you gotta pay extra pay for it SN1 Channel ?) Tip Time: 7PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Kyrie is real good.

Fuck Boston.
    When it matters he delivers. Kyle only flexes on shit teams
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Franchise is looking like a bunch of clowns. Fired Casey for this??
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Toronto got hosed, they won it in real time, Its only the first 15 games and Im already where I was at watching the Cavs series last year. The NBA is a fixed league, I cant see my paying attention all year.

Comment

• Thought that this was a great scrap of a game tonight...back and forth all night long.
          Boston got a couple more calls at home (no surprise really) and Irving had an incredible night...18 of 26 ..wow..another night in the NBA
          Need some more from the tandem of Lowry/Freddy in games like this.
          Both OG and Jaylen Brown got buried after short runs in the first half...

Thought Leonard and Siakam and Ibalka and Green delivered tonight...
          Think that these are the best two teams in the east hands down...
          Think that home court is going to be important in this year’s playoffs given how close these two teams are....

Off to Chicago ...
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            I've been sayin this for a while lmao.

Just like always, gonna be scary watching this guy in the playoffs.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I don't think it's in FVV's nature not to care. He worked for everything his whole life and I don't feel like he's not trying out there.
              He's just undersized and not incredibly quick to make up for it.

He just has his limitations and if the shot isn't falling you notice him getting caught on screens a lot more.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                That was Boston’s entire game in the 4th..
                ISO Irving...
                C’mon man..
                Yes but he got screens and good ones. We literally barely even gave Kawhi or Kyle any screens. And when we did it was Ibaka doing it who as we all know is terrible at it. Pascal isn't good at it either
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Oh yes these shit teams. He's going through a slump. Come on people.

Comment

• Poeltl screens last season was textbook.

Missed that guy

Comment

• I feel bad for Chicago tomorrow

Comment

• Good showing for Delon. He's a reliable 3 point shot away from cracking the closing lineup.

Hiding KLOE and letting DW, PS, Klaw and SI roam and switch would help with giving up penetration from the point and let us close out hard on shooters.

Comment

• When everyones healthy and playing for a decent stretch of the season that's when I'll truly judge this team. So I'll try to hold off for now but man this looks like it might end up being the same old shit once again.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• If they're offence is gonna look like this our defence need to me MUCH better if we wanna win close competitive games.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                              Raptors in the 4th: ISO
                              Fans: Fucking Nurse - he can't coach!!!!

Celtics in the 4th: ISO
                              Fans: Brad Stevens did an amazing job!!!

The players didn't deliver. When Lowry and FVV play like this and play that many minutes - we are going to most likely lose. I was surprised this game went to OT. Season is still young, I'll let Nurse make some mistakes here and there, but this wasn't all on him. We actually had a chance to win and thats all you want out of your head coach.
                              Different kind of ISO. Kyrie was getting some screens to setup drives. FVV was garbage, so that didn’t help either.

Comment

• Did any of the "great" Raptors reporters asked Nurse why he let VV guard Irving down the stretch and why not.... you know... the best defensive player in the game in Kawhi?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X