Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16…. (12-3) Raps vs (8 -6) Chowda.. .. On SN1 (Like Fuck Rogers.. Seriously ? Every game on the you gotta pay extra pay for it SN1 Channel ?) Tip Time: 7PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Youre one of those guys that looks at shots and points. I was looking at defense, guarding Morris, help defense, battling baynes for loose balls, the pass to Wright on the fast break, the drawing of fouls, the transition plays. You know...the Kyle Lowry stuff. It doesnt show up in the box score, and you have to put your phone down and stop complaining for a few minutes and watch him closely
    Guess what - he's an "all star" right? You need your all star players to put up numbers not just energy plays specially in BIG GAMES. Kyle Lowry continues to disappoint time and time again.

14 points 2 rbs 7 asts on 3/12 shooting(25%). If that's a good game then i don't know what else to tell ya lmao. Oh wait, now i know why y'all think he's a "great" playoff performer.

Still think he's better than Kyrie? lol Kyrie showed last night what a TRUE all star PG looks like.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Even Lowry thinks he played like shit. But people here keeps sugar coating it smfh.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        Even Lowry thinks he played like shit. But people here keeps sugar coating it smfh.

"rather, shooting the ball pretty bad" you see how he makes a correction? I admit he needs to step up scoring the basketball theres no question about it. But Lowry is an 18 ppg guy. Hes not in peoples top 15 or top 20 players because of his lights out scoring. It IS the little things that put him in the conversation with the Irvings and the lillards. That's what you seem to be missing. Hes not a boxscore all star.

All that said, 100% his shooting needs to come around and I'm sure it will
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Masai isn't going to trade Lowry because he sulked through a play after being the team's leader for five years.
          Obviously not. It's not about that one play. It's about what that play represents in the big picture.
          Last edited by JimiCliff; Sat Nov 17, 2018, 03:15 PM.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

"rather, shooting the ball pretty bad" you see how he makes a correction? I admit he needs to step up scoring the basketball theres no question about it. But Lowry is an 18 ppg guy. Hes not in peoples top 15 or top 20 players because of his lights out scoring. It IS the little things that put him in the conversation with the Irvings and the lillards. That's what you seem to be missing. Hes not a boxscore all star.

All that said, 100% his shooting needs to come around and I'm sure it will
            We're not paying Lowry 30M per year just to be a scrappy little JYD of the backcourt. He needs to run the offense efficiently and make plays when we need them to drive wins. He did neither of those things down the stretch. That horrible turnover when we were up 4 with the ball was a back breaker. Teams have been targeting Lowry after his hot start and he hasn't responded well. And he also needs to make shots.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              We're not paying Lowry 30M per year just to be a scrappy little JYD of the backcourt. He needs to run the offense efficiently and make plays when we need them to drive wins. He did neither of those things down the stretch. That horrible turnover when we were up 4 with the ball was a back breaker. Teams have been targeting Lowry after his hot start and he hasn't responded well. And he also needs to make shots.
              Hey Raptors fans love their energy guys.
              Look at how popular JYD( a scrub) was when he played here.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                And he has. How quickly we forget he drove the fist dozen games, literally playing like prime steve nash. That's why we were able to lose 3 straight and still be in first. Manage ebbs and flows.

That was the first month when kyrie irving was still having trouble finding his ass from a hole in the ground. But Irving had a sexy game last night and Kyle did not, so out comes skip "t rex" Bayless to yell at the clouds again.

Comment

And he has. How quickly we forget he drove the fist dozen games, literally playing like prime steve nash. That's why we were able to lose 3 straight and still be in first. Manage ebbs and flows.

That was the first month when kyrie irving was still having trouble finding his ass from a hole in the ground. But Irving had a sexy game last night and Kyle did not, so out comes skip "t rex" Bayless to yell at the clouds again.
                  Prime "Steve Nash". "Drove" the first dozen games. LMAO.

Just keep overrating and sugarcoating his bad performance Keon lol.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hey Raptors fans love their energy guys.
                    Look at how popular JYD( a scrub) was when he played here.
                    Hey dont you disrespect JYD he's one of my favorite raps of all time. When i started getting into the raps when i was younger i liked him more then vince
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Prime "Steve Nash". "Drove" the first dozen games. LMAO.

Just keep overrating and sugarcoating his bad performance Keon lol.
                      None of what I said is untrue and its backed up by numbers and facts. Unlike your arguments, backed up by overuse of quotations and capital letters

Comment

None of what I said is untrue and its backed up by numbers and facts. Unlike your arguments, backed up by overuse of quotations and capital letters
                        Only a Raptors fan would put Kyle Lowry and Steve Nash in the same sentence.

As for who drove the first dozen games: It's Kawhi Leonard. I thought it was OBVIOUS lol. The guy is a top 3 MVP candidate this year. But you do you, just keep overrating Kyle Lowry lol.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

As for who drove the first dozen games: It's Kawhi Leonard. I thought it was OBVIOUS lol. The guy is a top 3 MVP candidate this year. But you do you, just keep overrating Kyle Lowry lol.
                          Who drove the first dozen games was Lowry. Kawhi didn't even play on several of them. Lowry had a tremendous start, then had 3 straight bad shooting games. That's it. He will light up again, then get cold again, then light up again and son on. It's been like that for years. No one will sustain 65% 3pt shooting for a whole season.

People that for some reason don't like Lowry will complain no matter what . When his lit, they grumble about him being ornery or not talking to the media or some other nonsense. When he gets cold, they latch on that. Nothing new here. Regardless of what people say, every good NBA player will go through ebbs and flows, and Lowry is no different.

Comment

Yeah, the Raptors have exactly the same win% with and without Leonard. Kawhi is amazing and should be an MVP candidate, but he's been hella rusty to start the year and a little up and down. Lowry has had a rough past few games but he absolutely drove the early run of wins when he was lights out from three and dishing 10 assist a game (helped by some hot shooting from others).
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Of course Lowry drove the wins in beginning of season. Yesterday Kawhi played great and we still lost. We need Lowry to have complete games
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Of course Lowry drove the wins in beginning of season. Yesterday Kawhi played great and we still lost. We need Lowry to have complete games
                                Kawhi was not great last night because we are judging him based on the standards we know Kawhi can be. Having said that, there is a big difference between Kawhi bad and Lowry bad. Kawhi still plays good defence and rebounds the ball well when his shot isn't falling ( he also find other ways to score). With Lowry when he has a bad game its usually a total collapse in everything else he does because then he starts to play reckless and totally deviates from the game plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X