No announcement yet.

Game 17: Toronto Raptors at Chicago Bulls - Saturday November 17th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 17: Toronto Raptors at Chicago Bulls - Saturday November 17th 8pm ET, TSN

Starters:

Kyle Lowry
    Danny Green
    [I have no idea. Kawhi is out and OG is questionable. We might start Delon and move Danny to the three]
    Pascal Siakam
    Serge Ibaka

vs

Ryan Arcidiacono
    [Zach Lavine is out]
    Justin Holiday
    Jabari Parker
    Wendell Carter Jr

Let's get back to winning basketball and I will get back to your normal picturesque game threads. I'm on my phone and a little disappointed that nobody stepped up here. I thought we had a deep bench!
    Last edited by Scraptor; Sat Nov 17, 2018, 06:51 PM.

//

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

We're gonna be really shorthanded if Kawhi sits. Our bench of quality guys becomes basically JV and fred. That means forsure minutes for the browns and the malachis. Not gonna be an easy game..
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

every move is a spin lol
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Bulls are a bad team so i think Lowry will show up tonight.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

I’ve reached a state of Pop-like Zen enlightenment. So this is what it feels like to be a fan of a team with championship aspirations. Overplay our guys to ensure a win tonight? Forget it. That’s not what the season is about. I’d say get every body that is not nailed to the bench for the 905 and have them play heavy minutes. Give the kids a chance. Free Boucher! Get the gang back together when we have to face Scary Terry in Orlando. Enjoy the game all.

Comment

This might be four in a row.

The team will have to ride out the lows until we’re back at full strength
                  OG is our king

Comment

Kawhi out, OG questionable

Comment

Why play OG with a sore wrist? Why play Danny G on a back to back after coming back from a back injury (that's all the "backs' I could fit in there). Let one of Kyle or Fred or both sit. Siakim? He should be good for 48

Comment

Let some of our players rest & give Bouchard+ Loyed some minutes against the bulls.

Its time to sink or swim boys.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Let some of our players rest & give Bouchard+ Loyed some minutes against the bulls.

Its time to sink or swim boys.
                          Assuming Kawhi and OG both don't play, we can insert Loyd and Boucher off the bench and keep the rotation at 10. If we want to play Malachi and Brown too we could rest Lowry and Serge.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Zach Lavine is sick and may not play. If that is the case then let OG and CJ and whoever else rest.

*Lavine is out. Put in the scrubs.
                            Last edited by Scraptor; Sat Nov 17, 2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              Assuming Kawhi and OG both don't play, we can insert Loyd and Boucher off the bench and keep the rotation at 10. If we want to play Malachi and Brown too we could rest Lowry and Serge.
                              Why not? I've been assured that regular season games are meaningless. They could just rest everyone and call up the 905.

Comment

Working...
                              X