Game 17: Toronto Raptors at Chicago Bulls - Saturday November 17th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DanH wrote: View Post
    Assuming Kawhi and OG both don't play, we can insert Loyd and Boucher off the bench and keep the rotation at 10. If we want to play Malachi and Brown too we could rest Lowry and Serge.
    Not sure how serious you are....maybe a bit serious at the first part but inserting Malachi & Brown instead of Lowry & Serge is already suicide.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Not sure how serious you are....maybe a bit serious at the first part but inserting Malachi & Brown instead of Lowry & Serge is already suicide.
      I think it makes the game a toss up. Chicago is bad, especially if LaVine is out.

I'd prefer not to play Malachi and Brown. Brown especially. But I could see them valuing the rest after a long game yesterday for the vets.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I wanna see some rest games for Kyle.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Starters:

Kyle Lowry
          Danny Green
          [I have no idea. Kawhi is out and OG is questionable. We might start Delon and move Danny to the three]
          Pascal Siakam
          Serge Ibaka

vs

Ryan Arcidiacono
          [Zach Lavine is out]
          Justin Holiday
          Jabari Parker
          Wendell Carter Jr

Let's get back to winning basketball and I will get back to your normal picturesque game threads. I'm on my phone and a little disappointed that nobody stepped up here. I thought we had a deep bench!

Your picturesque graphic Scraptor
          Los Raptors prevail tonight !

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Nov 17, 2018, 07:22 PM.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            I think it makes the game a toss up. Chicago is bad, especially if LaVine is out.

I'd prefer not to play Malachi and Brown. Brown especially. But I could see them valuing the rest after a long game yesterday for the vets.
            Chicago is bad but I can see Holiday & Blackney going off in this game.

Comment

FVV getting a long ass leash. Haven't seen coach play favorites like this in a while
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

FVV getting a long ass leash. Haven't seen coach play favorites like this in a while

Comment

Casey’s return...Friday night espn game against Boston..both crushing losses...and now the Bulls. Yeah, one page plus two posts an hour before game time seems about right.

Comment

Everyone excited yet? The NBA, where amazing happens..... but you'll probably see a tanking team play another team resting half its roster. It's fantastic!

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                      Everyone excited yet? The NBA, where amazing happens..... but you'll probably see a tanking team play another team resting half its roster. It's fantastic!
                      *cracks beer and turns to tsn*
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Maybe the refs will actually do a decent job today for once..heh

Comment

The NHL goes to its backup goalie on back to backs and beefs up the trainer kits with extra Mercurochrome, #6 size surgical sutures, semi sterile circle needles and whiskey.

Jest aside... perhaps Leonard is simply following medical advice
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              *cracks beer and turns to tsn*

Comment

Working...
                              X