Game 18: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Tuesday, November 20th 7pm ET, SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury wrote: View Post
    If i'm Magic Johnson, i would trade any of my young players for Beal.

Ingram, Kuzma, Ball, it doesn't matter, they all suck. They're all overrated. The funny thing about the Lakers is, i think their best young player is Hart but no one ever talks about him lol.
    I thought you loved Lonzo 'Air' Ball.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Both Beal and Porter make 27$M
      This year Wall makes $20M....and next year he is making north of 40$M for the next 4.

Hard...very hard...incredibly fuckin hard to make salary work for any of these guys as the raps salary grid is now constructed. Especially Wall who puts the Raps in tax Hell for a while for a guy who has a perceived attitude problem.

Porter and Beal ..sure...but the whiz are going to want draft picks and sure thing younger guys and expirings to make the salary work. Not seeing it.
      No one is seeing it work lol. But where's the fun in trade opportunities if you can only deal in realities?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
        Don't know how to embed.. but hilarious:

https://streamable.com/69b5c

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

I honestly think that is the worst shot I have ever seen in a basketball game.

Lakers fans have been saying it slipped out of his hands but he has so many wild misses on set shots I'm beginning to think he has vision problems.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

mmmm pure
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
              I'm not perfect bruh. I'm just a man, i make mistakes too, i know it rarely happens but i'm not perfect. I was definitely wrong about Ball.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                I feel like we missed out on Butler so hope we don't miss out on Wizards fire-sale
                There won't be a fire sale. Ernie Grunfeld has epitomized the win-now mentality of short-sighted GMs for many years.

Most likely Porter will be the one moved, because Wall is too difficult to move, Beal is too valuable, and Wall and Beal apparently hate Porter. They've also been sparring with Oubre but I doubt Oubre brings what they want back.

And if Porter is the one moved, there is no way I want to pay that weak-minded dude what's left of his gigantic contract.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  Both Beal and Porter make 27$M
                  This year Wall makes $20M....and next year he is making north of 40$M for the next 4.

Hard...very hard...incredibly fuckin hard to make salary work for any of these guys as the raps salary grid is now constructed. Especially Wall who puts the Raps in tax Hell for a while for a guy who has a perceived attitude problem.

Porter and Beal ..sure...but the whiz are going to want draft picks and sure thing younger guys and expirings to make the salary work. Not seeing it.
                  There have been rumours that WSH has a standing offer for Wall. I think it will be easier to trade him than people think.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                    I'm not perfect bruh. I'm just a man, i make mistakes too, i know it rarely happens but i'm not perfect.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

That was a pass. Just no one knew.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        There have been rumours that WSH has a standing offer for Wall. I think it will be easier to trade him than people think.
                        The Suns have the room and a need .....but they just fired Ryan McDonough in order to spare them from this type of situation.

Who else needs or thinks that John Wall is the missing ingredient ?
                        Brooklyn ?
                        Dallas ?

Anything can be moved at the right price... but that 40+M$ AAV is a lot to choke down.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Lol guys guys guys, Jimmy is a bad role model

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Lol guys guys guys, Jimmy is a bad role model

How are the 2 things related? Jimmy can be a bad role model and Wall can be a dickhead.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                              How are the 2 things related? Jimmy can be a bad role model and Wall can be a dickhead.
                              Jimmy had a heated practice couple weeks ago

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X