Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    I have my moments that Im happy hehe
    Like when Derozan gets traded ONE MOMENT!!!

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      See the difference there is Stevens is a genius and Kryie is better than Kyle and I'm not sure what else but we're even mad at our own team after wins now it's kinda weird.
      Eh... I think some people just don't realize the fact that not every winnable game will be won with ease, or that it will be won at all. It's just not how it all works, sometimes the other team is hitting shots they usually don't, sometimes you're missing your own.

The '14 Spurs lost to the Knicks, the Wolves, the Pistons, and the Lakers. They won nailbiters against Sacramento 95-93, Charlotte 104-100, Utah 109-105. There are other close games on their schedule that season that might make them seem suspect. And they won the 'ship.

No team is perfect, and no team can fire on all cylinders every game. It's just the way it is. Note that this isn't defending Nurse, just a team losing or barely winning what should be easy games.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        Like when Derozan gets traded ONE MOMENT!!!
        That was more than happiness, euphoria

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
          One of the best huh? so he's as good as Durant?
          Sorry I don't remember saying he was as good as Durant at iso, mind pointing out where I did?

Comment

• Sometimes you don't have to be great. Sometimes you just have to be better. Hopefully we're better than rest of the East this year.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
              Sorry I don't remember saying he was as good as Durant at iso, mind pointing out where I did?
              You literally just said he's one of the best.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

One of the best doesn't mean "the best". Which you are mistaking it for, for some reason.

Comment

Ah right, that means I said Kawhi = Durant right? Seriously?

for the record, I put Durant, Curry, LeBron, Kyrie, and Harden above a healthy Kawhi at iso. Is 6th best not one of the best in the league.

In any case, he's not fully healthy yet.

Comment

• Washington came back from deep against the Clips... gotta say... I'm glad to see the Clips lose..

Fuck them and their Kawhi-glancing-ways.

Comment

• I see a hair about to be split ......

Comment

for the record, I put Durant, Curry, LeBron, Kyrie, and Harden above a healthy Kawhi at iso. Is 6th best not one of the best in the league.

Don't feed the lion.. he only throws up bullshit in return.

Comment

• Bad shooting night again.. and defense in the 3rd was atrocious.. but glad we won. Need to keep beating good teams (and yeah Orlando is a good team.. can see us actually facing them in the playoffs this year).

Comment

So he's good but not one of the best. That's just what i said.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Blazers going to lose to the Knicks.. and Clippers lost to the Wiz after being up 20 something.. I'll take a 2 point win in the clutch.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Nick just said Danny was the first option off the double screen
                                Danny said the same I believe. He was going for a layup, couldn't turn the corner on the catch and went for a jumper.

Comment

Working...
                                X