Game 18: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Tuesday, November 20th 7pm ET, SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    John Wall with only 3 Assists, and 20+ shots in tonights Loss is the perfect example of what is wrong with that team. I do wonder what the market for John Wall is though even if Washington wanted to trade him.
    If I’m a team like Miami or Orlando I would make a play for him. He needs a change of scenery.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      Warriors just aren't nearly the same without Curry - lost to Dallas, and failed to reach 95 points against both Houston and the Spurs
      That’s true. The spurs were on a bit of a skid and needed a win badly though.

Comment

It's really evident this season that the Warriors really lack in depth. Yes they best 5 in Basketball hands down. Beyond that, their bench gets a sketchy evaluation. That being said, I really like the addition of Jerebko. He fits in very well with what they try to do. Good to see such a hard working and humble guy get some crucial minutes.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

kevin durant keeps proving that Steph Curry is the real MVP of the Warriors. The Warriors are good because they have Steph. Without him they're just an average team.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Is ... is that Al Farouq Aminu? Lol

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                  kevin durant keeps proving that Steph Curry is the real MVP of the Warriors. The Warriors are good because they have Steph. Without him they're just an average team.
                  The Warriors are now 23-22 without Curry since Kerr took over. It's pretty damn obvious he's the best player on that team
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Rudy Gay did an outstanding job against Durant, btw.

Comment

TacoBreath wrote: View Post
                      Rudy Gay did an outstanding job against Durant, btw.
                      I saw that. If only he knew that he could be a decent roll player 5 years ago, instead of being a “star”. I guess it worked out for us.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                        I saw that. If only he knew that he could be a decent roll player 5 years ago, instead of being a “star”. I guess it worked out for us.
                        Did anyone get a Gay jersey?

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          Is ... is that Al Farouq Aminu? Lol
                          Oh man, I'm dying over here Joey
                          OG is our king

Comment

Rule #1 of the Raptors bandwagon:

OG is our king

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                              Casey's role for him was to iso and be the star. It wasn't until he went through the Kings (which he called hell) that he learned to be humble enough to accept a supporting role, even before he got hurt. Now Pop is making it work for him and DeMar (and DeMar also learned how to be less selfish on the court).

Comment

I was gone for 2 weeks. What I miss?

Comment

Working...
                                X