Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 19: Toronto Raptors @ Atlanta Hawks - Wednesday, November 21st 7:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey: Pound the Rock

Nurse: Pound the Starting Point Guard to the ground

Comment

• Deathswap wrote: View Post
      Lowry is wobbly and doesn't look all their but still the best player on the floor and it's not even close
      #respect
      Lowry looked completely healthy this game. What is with people

Comment

• Someone in the media gotta bring up nick garbage time management of kyle. Step up media i know your employers own the team but ask the real questions!! Someone relay this to blake
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Deathswap wrote: View Post
          Trash bench can't even close out one of the worst teams in the league with a 20 point lead.
          The problems this team has eh?
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Come on Kawhi - you coudnt even play 15 mins today? So ridiculous, i dont think this is the guy i want long term on the team who is chicken shit to play back to back....a star demands to play, not runs and hides in the trainer room during the game.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              Come on Kawhi - you coudnt even play 15 mins today? So ridiculous, i dont think this is the guy i want long term on the team who is chicken shit to play back to back....a star demands to play, not runs and hides in the trainer room during the game.
              What the... shut up lol

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                Come on Kawhi - you coudnt even play 15 mins today? So ridiculous, i dont think this is the guy i want long term on the team who is chicken shit to play back to back....a star demands to play, not runs and hides in the trainer room during the game.
                I do ill take 60 regular season games of kawhi as long as he shows up in the playoffs

Comment

• Brown...jesus

Comment

• I dont know why Lloyd is playing behind Brown

Comment

• VC is shameless lol
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Boucher, has no chill

Comment

• I get that he wants 25k against us, but this is kind of dumb
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Damm vince is really going for it and boucher contested him like it was game 7 of the finals love it

Comment

• Boucher look like a bundle of sticks but he can play. Get that man some illegal performance enhancers. Send him to Moscow this summer!

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                                What the... shut up lol

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
                                name me a star who has ever done this? just one...

Comment

Working...
                                X