Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 20: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Friday, November 23rd 7:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    He wasn't so bad in RPM last year. But for pure box score advanced stats the answer is that he doesn't rebound, pass, or produce defensive stats at a high rate. His real life impact is more pronounced because he plays great positional and team D rather than gambling for steals and blocks.

That said, he would have a lot of trouble carrying a team without the help of others because he can't create his own offense. He fits the modern NBA perfectly as a complementary piece but if he were to leave the Warriors I doubt he'd ever make another all-star game.
    Klay's pretty much the best second or third banana you could ask for, from his skills to his attitude. If he went to Orlando or New York he'd definitely be a lot less effective, but he would be an absolutely perfect addition to a team like the Lakers, Pelicans or Pacers, and would really elevate them
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

c3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Haberstroh makes a pretty compelling case that Draymond was right - Durant could leave and the Warriors would still win. But they can also win without Green ...oh and Klay too.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...breaking-point
        Mind blowing article. The force of nature that is Steph Curry. And he learned it all at the Raptors practice facility./ Sarc

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Haberstroh makes a pretty compelling case that Draymond was right - Durant could leave and the Warriors would still win. But they can also win without Green ...oh and Klay too.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...breaking-point
          It's beginning to crumble ... now is our shot!!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            It's beginning to crumble ... now is our shot!!
            It really is though. Golden state Houston and Boston are all the contenders, and very vulnerable. Also never ignore lebron in the rear view
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Thanksgiving with no real games. I was eating dinner and watching a "Raptors Classic" from early 2000's. My daughter....a casual fan came into the room. "My God....is that Curry's dad? He was a Raptor? Is that Muggsy Bogues? He was a Raptor too? That's Shaq! He looks so young! The announcer sounds like Jack Armstrong.....but way different. It is him?"

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                Thanksgiving with no real games. I was eating dinner and watching a "Raptors Classic" from early 2000's. My daughter....a casual fan came into the room. "My God....is that Curry's dad? He was a Raptor? Is that Muggsy Bogues? He was a Raptor too? That's Shaq! He looks so young! The announcer sounds like Jack Armstrong.....but way different. It is him?"
                C'mon guys, you're even belittling your children now for being "casuals"? Haha Kidding of course, sounds like a good time for a history lesson!
                Last edited by Joey; Fri Nov 23, 2018, 02:12 AM.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  It really is though. Golden state Houston and Boston are all the contenders, and very vulnerable. Also never ignore lebron in the rear view

It's soooo early. Let's see how strong everyone is come February, my guess is that the Dubs and Celtics will be rolling and Morey will make a move for the Rockets.

That's when we decide which team you have to go Tonya Harding on.

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                    Ha ha. My wife and I were watching TV and I caught the end of the Toronto/Chicago game the first year when the Raptors played one of ten (?) games that lead to a Chicago loss. Then caught part of another. Same reactions. Is that Leo? That sounds just like Armstrong, only not so gravelly. Brought back good memories.

Comment

Just want the Rap's to take care of business tonight. Washington might be a joke, but that come back against a deep Clippers teams showed signs of life. I think they are tired of being the butt of everyone's joke and the news of blowing that team up has given them a much needed shake up. They are going to be playing hard tonight to try and make a statement.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        Just want the Rap's to take care of business tonight. Washington might be a joke, but that come back against a deep Clippers teams showed signs of life. I think they are tired of being the butt of everyone's joke and the news of blowing that team up has given them a much needed shake up. They are going to be playing hard tonight to try and make a statement.
                        The Clips were on their 3rd game in four nights and on the second game of the back to back. What folks call a schedule loss. They just kind of ran outa gas.

The Wiz are on the morphine drip.

Raps get Leonard back and hopefully Anunoby....After being pretty poor from 3 for a few games the raps have shot better than 36% in two of their last 3. If they can make a dozen 3 balls tonite they should chalk up another W at home.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

Game day!
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            The Clips were on their 3rd game in four nights and on the second game of the back to back. What folks call a schedule loss. They just kind of ran outa gas.

The Wiz are on the morphine drip.

Raps get Leonard back and hopefully Anunoby....After being pretty poor from 3 for a few games the raps have shot better than 36% in two of their last 3. If they can make a dozen 3 balls tonite they should chalk up another W at home.
                            What I've taken away from the season so far is that if we shoot above 30% from three, and actually try on defense, then we're guaranteed to win*

*At least against non-contenders
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Could be just me, but I’d be satisfied seeing the Wizards completely implode after this game

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                                Could be just me, but I’d be satisfied seeing the Wizards completely implode after this game
                                *during

Comment

Working...
                                X