Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 20: Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors - Friday, November 23rd 7:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    *during

Comment

Wizards are gonna come out gunning today big time. They're desperate for redemption, and there's no better way of doing this then against a big eastern rival that happens to lead the NBA. We better come in awake and ready, as much as they're struggling this will be far from a cakewalk. Hopefully OG is back.

Comment

Apparently Miles is confirmed to be back, while OG is probable.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
          Wizards are gonna come out gunning today big time. They're desperate for redemption, and there's no better way of doing this then against a big eastern rival that happens to lead the NBA. We better come in awake and ready, as much as they're struggling this will be far from a cakewalk. Hopefully OG is back.
          Yeah, and we need to hold this lead over Philly, whom have been on a tear since the Butler trade.

Comment

Blake says Dwight won't play tonight.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Gross

Mamba Mentality

Comment

This franchise just can't get anything right. Last year's black and gold was actually pretty nice. So what did they do? replace it with an uglier version. Smh.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                  This franchise just can't get anything right. Last year's black and gold was actually pretty nice. So what did they do? replace it with an uglier version. Smh.
                  I don’t see what the big deal is. You did that with your name and avatar.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    I don’t see what the big deal is. You did that with your name and avatar.
                    I'm not interested in trolling Goldbum. I'm beyond that. I was simply commenting about the new uniforms.

Shocked that you didn't reply with one your nerdy gifs though. Didn't know you could form a sentence.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Which part of it bugs you so much? Gold on white is a classic colour combo, I just find it a bit bland if anything. Kind of funny we keep referencing OVO for City Edition jerseys, I guess Drake = Toronto?

I'm also not totally sure why they've latched onto the chevron as a core design element.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I'm not interested in trolling Goldbum. I'm beyond that. I was simply commenting about the new uniforms.

Shocked that you didn't reply with one your nerdy gifs though. Didn't know you could form a sentence.
                        He said he wouldn’t troll and yet he trolls.

Comment

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Which part of it bugs you so much? Gold on white is a classic colour combo, I just find it a bit bland if anything. Kind of funny we keep referencing OVO for City Edition jerseys, I guess Drake = Toronto?

I'm also not totally sure why they've latched onto the chevron as a core design element.
                            I'm not a fan of the white and gold combo. Last year's look was so much sharper imo.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
                                He said he wouldn’t troll and yet he trolls.

Comment

Working...
                                X