No announcement yet.

Game 21: Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday, November 25th 6:00pm ET SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming schedule will tell us who these Raps are.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Look I know Nurse is no Brad. Brads got those no name Celtics clicking on all cylinders and blowing teams doors off. That plug Nurse ..what’s he done this year?

Go scream at Demar for a while..your getting rusty.

And its confirmed...Raptors won by 10 tonight
      Nah I already moved on my obsession on no.10 though hard to fully do it especially seeing how great Kawhi
      And Green are.

It seems you are in the same predicament with your liking or should i say hate with those people from Massachusetts, bet an ex came from that area . Still cant move on also ha? Hehe.

But we should be happy with the win so Im with you.

Still have some criticisms reserved for this rookie coach. I will be around however if he prove me wrong after 82 and more.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Upcoming schedule will tell us who these Raps are.
        Can’t see the KawhISO stuff working against better teams. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          Look I know Nurse is no Brad. Brads got those no name Celtics clicking on all cylinders and blowing teams doors off. That plug Nurse ..what’s he done this year?

Go scream at Demar for a while..your getting rusty.

And its confirmed...Raptors won by 10 tonight
          These game threads end up like a bar full of angry drunks. And that's the games we win.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            These game threads end up like a bar full of angry drunks. And that's the games we win.
            Sober or not we are so passionate but we still keep it clean amongst each other except Tony Brothers and company

Comment

• "Leonard picked up his first regular-season technical off his career"
              Of course, he's in Toronto now!

Comment

• If Raps drafted Wade, he could have retired as a Raptor with real talent, we never know who he could have brought in.

Comment

• Good performance. I know as fans we want to maintain our big leads but really it is nit picking at the end of the day when we're complaining about that stuff. The reality is that we came out blazing in the 3rd quarter and Miami fired right back. That's it. The rest of the game was a 5-10 point lead and we ended off at the high end of that.

Another thing I disagree with is some of the Fred criticism on here. He wasn't stand out tonight but was far from bad. He is trying his best to find his groove again and I think it's evident that the intent is there. Some of the reactions on here would make you think he is bricking it like CJ or Lorenzo when it's clearly not the case.

Comment

• Some fans feeling the need to bark about Nurse or Fred .....
                    Team is 17-4 (.810 ball), 9-2 at home, 8-2 on the road home, 11-3 in the conference, 3-1 in the division
                    7-3 in their last 10 on a 5 game winning streak.
                    Challenging 20 game stretch coming up, lots of oppotunity to save your negativity for then

The glass is decidedly half full .... Barking about Nurse or FVV *smh*
                    Last edited by G__Deane; Mon Nov 26, 2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

It will, but we'll also have to keep in mind it's still Nov/Dec. It's still early.

This team is good. It's really good. As has been well noted around these parts, things have been far from perfect and yet the Raps are... 1st overall in the NBA. Pretty amazing. These guys can be better and the goal is still to get there by the time the postseason rolls around. Nov/Dec games just a step along the way, part of the process.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        If Raps drafted Wade, he could have retired as a Raptor with real talent, we never know who he could have brought in.
                        Lebron duh

Comment

Probably not until after all-star break will those games really matter.

Comment

• Pascal is a allstar

Comment

• I don't think many of us care a lot about the All star game but it will be interesting this year as there are so many Raptors to legitimately vote for. JV and Serge are both deserving but the "platoon" system hurts their stats. Pascal has been amazing and certainly deserves votes. Lowry has certainly been the best point guard in the east. Kawhi certainly has to be there but is playing 60% of the games which might hurt him with some voters. I'm thinking Kawhi and Kyle as starters and Pascal sneaks is as a reserve because the coaches know how good he is and he's starting to get media attention.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Has Nurse gotten a Tech yet for the team?
                                how could he when he's probably reading a novel during the game with the big ass eyeglasses that he wears.

Comment

Working...
                                X