Game 21: Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday, November 25th 6:00pm ET SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    It will, but we'll also have to keep in mind it's still Nov/Dec. It's still early.

This team is good. It's really good. As has been well noted around these parts, things have been far from perfect and yet the Raps are... 1st overall in the NBA. Pretty amazing. These guys can be better and the goal is still to get there by the time the postseason rolls around. Nov/Dec games just a step along the way, part of the process.
    These upcoming games will be an important part of the learning process for this group. Real contenders are forged through adversity (well except for the Warriors).

Comment

• It did not seem like Kawhi missed 12 shots in this game. There must be an error somewhere.

Comment

• TacoBreath wrote: View Post
        DDR continues to be the offensive bright spot for the team. He's the one player the Spurs have who's a constant threat to score. He had a highlight reel dunk against Giannis, btw. Otherwise, the Spurs are very erratic on the offensive end, and the team defense is a headache.
        You're a Spurs fan right? just curious, would you trade DeRozan for Batum or for Gordon Hayward?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          Pascal is a allstar
          I've been sayin this for a while. He's the 3rd best player on this team. He totally deserves to be an all star this year. Although, Serge is prolly going to get the nod bec he's the bigger name.

They'are both deserving but i can't see the NBA naming 4 Raptors all star this year or any year.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            You're a Spurs fan right? just curious, would you trade DeRozan for Batum or for Gordon Hayward?
            lol don't drag him into a 3 year old argument, nobody's made a case for that since Obama was in the White House

Edit: The 2018 update is - "How many games would the Raptors have won vs. the Cavs last spring if they had this version of Danny Green instead of DeMar DeRozan?" I'd be willing to put some money on "More than zero." No shade just facts, gg DeMar DeRozan!
            Last edited by S.R.; Mon Nov 26, 2018, 03:05 PM.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              lol don't drag him into a 3 year old argument, nobody's made a case for that since Obama was in the White House
              I just want to know what he thinks. It was stupid then it's looking even stupider now.

I remember all the debate how Gordon Hayward was so much better than DeRozan lmao. And how they'd rather have a 3D guy like Batum over DeRozan.

I remember all the posters screen name too.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ok lol compare him to pre-injury Gordon Hayward though
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• In any event I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard. If DeRozan is your best player you're on a treadmill regardless. Too good to tank but not good enough to win anything meaningful
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I just want to know what he thinks. It was stupid then it's looking even stupider now.

I remember all the debate how Gordon Hayward was so much better than DeRozan lmao. And how they'd rather have a 3D guy like Batum over DeRozan.

I remember all the posters screen name too.
                    I didn't know that we had Facebook soccer moms being vague to cause drama. Show us the posts princess.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      In any event I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard. If DeRozan is your best player you're on a treadmill regardless. Too good to tank but not good enough to win anything meaningful
                      If you do have DD on the roster at least make sure he is making JJ Redick money and not James Harden money.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        I didn't know that we had Facebook soccer moms being vague to cause drama. Show us the posts princess.
                        You really sound defensive when it comes to this topic lol. Geez i wonder why.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

You really sound defensive when it comes to this topic lol. Geez i wonder why.
                          Lol because you always make these vague comments and then when anyone asks you for proof you can't provide any. Like I get that you're super insecure which is why you always have to brag and talk yourself up but maybe find some real meaning in your life so you aren't constantly polluting the board with nonsense.

Comment

Lol because you always make these vague comments and then when anyone asks you for proof you can't provide any. Like I get that you're super insecure which is why you always have to brag and talk yourself up but maybe find some real meaning in your life so you aren't constantly polluting the board with nonsense.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

LMFAO

Your trash talk game is as weak as your DeRozan trade proposal game. #BeBetter

Proof? I'm not WASTING my time searching for discussions that happened years ago. Are you fucking kidding me?

I have a pretty good memory though. It's pretty easy to remember posters who makes the dumbest DeRozan trade proposal here. You're one of them. The other two? McHappy and OldSkool. You three stood out the most.

Speaking of insecure, i mentioned the old DeRozan and Hayward trade discussions here and you're the first one that responded with a defensive tone lol. Someone sounds guilty.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

LMFAO

Your trash talk game is as weak as your DeRozan trade proposal game. #BeBetter

Proof? I'm not WASTING my time searching for discussions that happened years ago. Are you fucking kidding me?

I have a pretty good memory though. It's pretty easy to remember posters who makes the dumbest DeRozan trade proposal here. You're one of them. The other two? McHappy and OldSkool. You three stood out the most.

Speaking of insecure, i mentioned the old DeRozan and Hayward trade discussions here and you're the first one that responded with a defensive tone lol. Someone sounds guilty.
                                bro it's not trash talk when it's true

Comment

Working...
                                X