No announcement yet.

Game 21: Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday, November 25th 6:00pm ET SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure about Hayward or Batum.. but me personally I remember wanting to trade DeMar for Shannon Brown. DeMar was really bad for the first few years of his career and I thought Brown was just as good with a much cheaper salary.

Glad we had Masai to turn him into Kawhi and Danny Green.

Comment

• sometimes i remember we are grown ass man on this board lol
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        bro it's not trash talk when it's true
        It's still trash talk, it just hurts more
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          sometimes i remember we are grown ass man on this board lol
          speak for yourself, i'm 4 years old
          OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            And joined the board at conception!
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Your posts were killer a couple years ago. You peaked at 2
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Your posts were killer a couple years ago. You peaked at 2
                I think my peak was rocking the Tom Sterner avatar
                OG is our king

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  LMFAO

Your trash talk game is as weak as your DeRozan trade proposal game. #BeBetter

Proof? I'm not WASTING my time searching for discussions that happened years ago. Are you fucking kidding me?

I have a pretty good memory though. It's pretty easy to remember posters who makes the dumbest DeRozan trade proposal here. You're one of them. The other two? McHappy and OldSkool. You three stood out the most.

Speaking of insecure, i mentioned the old DeRozan and Hayward trade discussions here and you're the first one that responded with a defensive tone lol. Someone sounds guilty.
                  Dude you just wasted your time, literally, on this reply.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I think my peak was rocking the Tom Sterner avatar
                    Hey man, at least your peak wasn't "Big Country" Bryant Reeves ... Lol

Comment

• Fury this team is beyond being giddy about a player who can score during the regular season. Tell us what percent of playoff games DD averaged less than he did during regular season and get back to us. Not to mention how he would become drastically exposed on defense.Your constantly trying to prove a point. Act like you never suggested a bad trade proposal - you did! But guess what? Nobody cares. Get a grip

Comment

You're a Spurs fan right? just curious, would you trade DeRozan for Batum or for Gordon Hayward?
                        I recognize the names, but offhand I couldn't tell you details on those guys, and I'm too lazy to jog over to Bball Ref Com.

I know Portland has traditionally given the Spurs trouble, but don't recall how much Batum ever had to do with that. Hayward, I just remember he was a good player at Utah.

As far as trading DDR, you'd have to show me points production. The Spurs, as a team, are weak overall on defense, which puts us in the difficult position of having to try to win by the sheer force of outscoring the opponent. A single roster change wouldn't be enough to improve that situation. It would take, oh, probably 4 players, 2 starters and 2 coming off the bench, to get the defense up to speed.

So anyway, because of that, in a prospective trade you'd have to show me a high, reliable level of points production or I wouldn't be interested.

Comment

LMFAO

Your trash talk game is as weak as your DeRozan trade proposal game. #BeBetter

Proof? I'm not WASTING my time searching for discussions that happened years ago. Are you fucking kidding me?

I have a pretty good memory though. It's pretty easy to remember posters who makes the dumbest DeRozan trade proposal here. You're one of them. The other two? McHappy and OldSkool. You three stood out the most.

Speaking of insecure, i mentioned the old DeRozan and Hayward trade discussions here and you're the first one that responded with a defensive tone lol. Someone sounds guilty.
                          Lol. Every time we go through this because you're like Donald Trump. You just make things up and don't offer evidence because your memory is just as broken. I was the one defending DeMar from mcHAPPY. Unlike you, here's proof:

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...l=1#post495850

The only reason I took you off ignore is because you started trying to bait that Spurs fan for the sole purpose of stirring shit. But whatever man, I'm glad you're here because your clown act is sort of hilarious with your ongoing self-congratulations. Someone will be sure to send you a ribbon for being smarter than two other posters three years ago.

Comment

• It's funny timing because clearly DeMar has become so much better, he's now much better than guys who were trade comparables 3-5 years ago. At the same time, we're now seeing the benefits of a full roster that can actually spread the floor, shoot 3's, and play defence (the reasons names like Batum were batted around). These were the two criticisms that didn't change no matter how many other ways DeMar expanded his game - lack of range and lack of D. From a core, high usage guy. Removing that guy + another guy without range in Poeltl and replacing them with two 3+D guys - I'm pretty sure we don't see Lowry leading the league in assists, Siakam taking off because there's so much space on the floor almost all the time, Serge having a renessaince, etc.

This is the most talented Raptors team ever, this is also more of the play style a lot of fans have been clamouring for the past few years. Enjoy it while we've got the personnel for it.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Lol. Every time we go through this because you're like Donald Trump. You just make things up and don't offer evidence because your memory is just as broken. I was the one defending DeMar from mcHAPPY. Unlike you, here's proof:

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...l=1#post495850

The only reason I took you off ignore is because you started trying to bait that Spurs fan for the sole purpose of stirring shit. But whatever man, I'm glad you're here because your clown act is sort of hilarious with your ongoing self-congratulations. Someone will be sure to send you a ribbon for being smarter than two other posters three years ago.
                              Year 2015, page 441 out of 1000+. Goddamn. Sounds like you have a ton of time in your hands. How long did it took you to find that post? lol what do you want me to say? umm ...congrats on finding that one post? want a ribbon?

Good on ya though, sorry i can't give you any "proof" because i don't have that much spare time. But like i said, i have a pretty good memory. It's pretty EASY to remember guys who makes the dumbest, stupidest DeRozan trade proposal. YOU and couple of others stood out. Just like Christian and special1 stood out for defending DeRozan here on a daily basis. Am i right or am i right?

I'll continue to rail on this team specially if i don't like what i see. This is a free country right? If what i say hurt your feelings, well that's too bad!! don't respond.
                              Last edited by The Great One; Tue Nov 27, 2018, 12:31 PM.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Year 2015, page 441 out of 1000+. Goddamn. Sounds like you have a ton of time in your hands. How long did it took you to find that post? lol what do you want me to say? umm ...congrats on finding that one post? want a ribbon?

Good on ya though, sorry i can't give you any "proof" because i don't have that much spare time. But like i said, i have a pretty good memory. It's pretty EASY to remember guys who makes the dumbest, stupidest DeRozan trade proposal. YOU and couple of others stood out. Just like Christian and special1 stood out for defending DeRozan here on a daily basis. Am i right or am i right?

I'll continue to rail on this team specially if i don't like what i see. This is a free country right? If what i say hurt your feelings, well that's too bad!! don't respond.
                                It’s not a good look when you come on here and tell everyone you were right and they were wrong after the fact, especially the way you say it. Very similar to Shaolin talking about serge starting at centre in a different thread. Things are objectively different now than they were 5 years ago (and in serge’s case, 6 months ago). If you were predicting this to happen exactly the way it has you would be a prophet, but no, you were just wrong most of the time and got lucky. Be humble and maybe people will like you more. I know you don’t care about that but it seems as though you are indeed hiding insecurities by projecting an abrasive attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X