Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 22: Toronto Raptors at Memphis Grizzlies - Tuesday November 27th 8pm ET SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    And tonight the Whizzies draw the desperate for a win and pretty good Houston Rockets .... Still the Whiz are only a couple three games back in the loss column for the 8th slot.. but the expectations that go along with the best backcourt in the east (sarcasm dripping from every syllable of that phrase) and that payroll demand a lot more than that....

The NHL has whacked 4 coaches and a GM so far....I know Leonsis hates to spend money to pay GMs and Coaches not to.. but the heat in DC is intense.... When they lose tonight ... its got to be very close to either making a significant roster move or one of or both of Grunfeld and Brooks being dismissed.
    And they got New Orleans and Philly after that!!! I love life right now LOL

Comment

Marc Gasol has been balling. Control him and this is a W.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

What a crapshow. Can you imagine being a fan of that team and seeing the absolute meltdown culminating with the trading of all your prime assets for picks. You know you have 5 years of pain coming unless multiple of them are high first rounders.

Same thing for the Timberpuppies, no star in their right mind wants to stay there as a FA

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

The one guy they should keep lol
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              What a crapshow. Can you imagine being a fan of that team and seeing the absolute meltdown culminating with the trading of all your prime assets for picks. You know you have 5 years of pain coming unless multiple of them are high first rounders.

Same thing for the Timberpuppies, no star in their right mind wants to stay there as a FA
              Yes, I can imagine it. I was a raptor fan from 03 to 2013.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Lol so true... And even after 2015 when things started to look up, every single year there's people asking to "trade all your prime assets for picks". We could win a friggin' championship, and there will be people in the summer asking for that. (because of a "cap crunch" or player is X "getting older" or some other mysterious reason). So yeah, not hard to imagine, even when we're good...

Comment

Doesn't Gasol usually eat JV's lunch?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Oh god those were some dark times. Around 2010 was probably rock bottom iirc.

Comment

Might have to miss this one to go play ball myself. Will have to find good replay somewhere...

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                        Not since JV switched to sardine and onion sandwich's in the last couple years.

Where Gasol can hurt the Raps is if he leaks out to the 3 point line.
                        He can make that shot but whats killer is that boy can pass the ball.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Oh god those were some dark times. Around 2010 was probably rock bottom iirc.
                          When Celtics KG clapped in Jose's face, or around then I remember Bosh getting flattened under the basket by the Celtics and NOBODY on the Raptors going over to pull him up - that was the most embarrassed I'd been as a Raps fan, for a while three the team was not only not very good, it was also spineless. No fight. Even a bad team can play with some fight + pride. For a while we had none of the above.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                            When Celtics KG clapped in Jose's face, or around then I remember Bosh getting flattened under the basket by the Celtics and NOBODY on the Raptors going over to pull him up - that was the most embarrassed I'd been as a Raps fan, for a while three the team was not only not very good, it was also spineless. No fight. Even a bad team can play with some fight + pride. For a while we had none of the above.
                            I remember that game... they just wilted ...

Wasn't that the year Bosh went in the tank and said his face was to sore to play and they missed out on the playoffs to the Bulls by a game...
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                              Each of the past two seasons, the Grizz and Raps have played roughly to a tie when JV and Gasol share the court. In 17-18 the Raps won Gasol's minutes when JV sat. In 16-17 they lost them. So... I dunno.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Charlotte handing it to the Bucks tonight but the Celtics taking it to New Orleans

Comment

Working...
                                X