Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 22: Toronto Raptors at Memphis Grizzlies - Tuesday November 27th 8pm ET SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    I'd also like to see that trio with Ibaka & Lowry.
    Probably haven't explored that because Green has been great and now FVV looks to be back. So many options.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      who runs the raps twitter acct?

Bryan Colangelo.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        Probably haven't explored that because Green has been great and now FVV looks to be back. So many options.
        We can pretty much match up to any team, any style. Only achilles heel seems to rebounding.

Comment

• One last post, the win seems expected but Raps just laid 122 on a team holding opponents to 101 a game, on the road, while shooting 61%! That's very impressive.

Comment

Bryan Colangelo.
            Bryan's wife*

Comment

We can pretty much match up to any team, any style. Only achilles heel seems to rebounding.
              And turnovers
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The use of zone for a few possessions in the third was a great move, caused the Grizzlies to go off kilter just enough to get us back into a groove
                OG is our king

Comment

• bro...Nurse told them to stop bitching XD
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Nick Nurse finally showed some over the top emotions and got a T before the end of the half. Woke himself up from a slumber then followed it up with some trash talking to his players in the locker room. Good for him.

Some already pointed out about having his team play some zone defense. Well done for lengthening it a bit to disrupt Memphis comfort inside the lane with those floaters that worked well for the Grizz in the first half.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                      Nasty game by the raps. I'm going to sleep.

Memphis < Toronto

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                      Good morning. Fixed it for you.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Good morning. Fixed it for you.
                        Thanks man.

Goooood Morning!

2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Lol my Mom is a bigger Raptor fan than me. Told me she stayed up and watched every second of it.

"Was one of the more interesting games. Raptors had a lot of turnovers."

Yeah..

2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• It's funny when you watch the game at a bar and come home to read the last 15 pages on RR. A lot of funny in-game reactions like we've never seen a team come back from 10-15 down
                            It's the same every game, Never give up on this team!

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                            Nasty game by the raps. I'm going to sleep.

Memphis >Toronto

Fury wrote: View Post
                            This is the best team they've faced since the Celtics. Hmm.
                            golden wrote: View Post
                            First semi-difficult team in a while and Lowry goes into playoff mode, predictably.
                            GLF wrote: View Post
                            Until we start beating good teams I'm not getting too excited about the Raps. I'm not falling for it again. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.
                            Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                            Looks like an L
                            hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            We're a fools gold team again. We struggle against competent team. Not sold on this team.
                            And then it predictably turns to this

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            And to think - we never even doubted them!!
                            KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            18-4. Gut check win against very good team on the road. A few you owe an apology on your 3rd quarter comments lol
                            A.I wrote: View Post
                            This is why you don't chalk up any game as a loss, especially a team as good as the Raptors. Looking at you GLF
                            Bring in the GSW. And don't give up on this team when/if the get down 10
                            Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Nov 28, 2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Last year's team would've surely lost that one.

As big a win as we could ask for in November.....until tomrorow

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...vp-candidates/

At the quarter mark of the season:

Coach of the Year
                                Nick Nurse, Toronto Raptors — “It’s definitely unique,” Nurse told me of the situation he was entering when he was first hired as Dwane Casey’s successor. A first-time head coach usually doesn’t enter a season with expectations to reach the Finals while managing the on-and-off court challenges of incorporating a dominant talent like Kawhi Leonard to the existing framework of a winning organization.

Through his first 21 games at the helm of an NBA team, it’s safe to say Nurse has exceeded expectations. He’s been even-keeled and has earned his players’ respect early while managing to balance a deep roster worthy of playing time. Look no further than his fluid starting lineups and evolving rotations as proof that the Raptors are buying what Nurse is selling.

Dwane Casey, Detroit Pistons — Casey has done a great job getting the most out of Blake Griffin, who has stepped up as the Pistons’ veteran leader and best player. But beyond Griffin and Andre Drummond, it’s a fairly weak roster outplaying expectations at 10-7. Look no further than Detroit’s dramatic buzzer-beating win in Toronto to see the extent to which Casey already has his players responding to him.

Mike Budenholzer, Milwaukee Bucks — He’s totally re-worked the Bucks’ offence, transforming them from a team that shot the 25th-fewest three-pointers last season to the second-most of any team so far this season. Budenholzer has also managed to somehow get even more out of Antetokounmpo than ever. Like Nurse, he’s been masterful at balancing a deep roster while also exhibiting excellent late-game play calling.
                                Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Nov 28, 2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X