Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Plantar Fascists?
    Is that the dictatorial farmer?
    Swear to God autosuggest came up with the correct spelling and I clicked on it. I don't know how politics got involved but it seems to creep into everything these days.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
      Damn, I wear inserts because of a tendency towards plantar fasciitis. That's why I loved Reeboks. Didn't need the inserts. I'm defy checking NB out.
      If you have Plantar fasciitis (or fascists for that matter), I would certainly recommend checking out NB. My dad had serious plantar fasciitis when I was a kid, and the only sneakers he could ever stand were New Balance. They were the only ones that relieved the pain in his feet and gave him enough support. He used to use orthotics (inserts) but his foot problems were largely cured by another kind of inserts called "Barefoot science" (kind of an infomercial type product, but it really works). You could check that out too.

Yea, my first post in several weeks, an important topic here. Also I want to buy some Kawhi shoes when they come out.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Plantar Fascists?
        Is that the dictatorial farmer?
        .... or a Trump supporter?

Comment

• Just realized this game is on TSN4? wtf.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Is Kawhi confirmed to play this game?
            Why would he not play?
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              Because Nike left themselves exposed when the people they branded went all WOKE'N SHIT and excused their failures on "racism, sexism, and meanie meanies" (Serena Williams, Colin Kaepernick)

Nike just doesn't know that humans just get tired of stupid, childish narratives
              They seem to be doing just fine.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                They seem to be doing just fine.

Nike brand is great. They need woke shit too. It's actually pretty good business. Not for the NFL though, way too many white farmboy fans lol. They need some time to catch up with society.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Nike brand is great. They need woke shit too. It's actually pretty good business. Not for the NFL though, way too many white farmboy fans lol. They need some time to catch up with society.
                  Ah "white farm boys"- the target we can all safely ridicule
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Why would he not play?
                    Crap my mistake. I thought we had back to back games today and tomorrow..

Comment

• By the time a huge corporation like Nike picks up on the social responsibility angle, it's already been proven in much smaller businesses and start ups for years. Buy shoes and a second pair is sent to a developing country, buy a hoodie and trees get planted, etc.

Ethical mutual funds have been around for a couple of decades.

A lot of people are interested in their dollars doing something a little extra.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Ah "white farm boys"- the target we can all safely ridicule

Comment

• Comment

after years of playoff disappointments I think Lowry knows that worrying about Warriors is too premature. Not to mention Warriors who are missing Curry and Green
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• WTF

As for Antetokounmpo? A FiveThirtyEight study showed that he covers just over 15 feet off a single dribble when driving to the basket. Add that to his 7-foot-3 wingspan and he can start his Eurostep from the 3-point line.
                              http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-two-step-game
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Why is it just another regular season game?Lowry: "What is this? What are we in right now?"The regular season."There you go"But you've got the champs, TNT. "Where we at?"Game 23."Of what?"82. "Of what?"The regular season. "There you go. Good answers. Next question."— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) November 29, 2018
                                In reality, if the Raptors lose to a Curry-less/Draymon-less Warrior's team -- that's pretty sad.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X