Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
    Hey I noticed that GLF has given only one "like" in his lengthy and illustrious RR career. I'd be curious to know what post earned that honour.
    It was no doubt something uttered by the legend of tenforthewin
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Oh, tenforthewin is still active:

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...ith-the-Sixers

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        It was no doubt something uttered by the legend of tenforthewin
        I believe it was after we evened the series with LeBron a couple years ago and someone wrote: "Don't worry they're just toying with us. We are doomed. And when I say we I mean humanity. What is the meaning of basketball compared to millions of stars dying at once. So too is the futility of our lives."

It was at that moment that we discovered another GLF had entered our reality, and our GLF gave him a like, and the other GLF disappeared into the ether.

GLF is the GOAT pessimist, never change GLF

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Parachute probably won’t work

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              I think LA would be a really bad fit for him as he's not a good enough shooter to play most of the game off-ball from LeBron and their other ball handlers.

The other issue is that he needs to be paired with good defenders to mask his defense.

Like Utah desperately needs another shot creator but I don't know if they have enough wing defense to cover for him. Meanwhile OKC has the defenders but again he'd be off ball so much next to Westbrook.

I could see Detroit trying a Frankenstein lineup with him in it, Casey would probably love to coach him again. But no shooting and limited defense and such a weird mix of old school players (traditional C, midrange 2 guard), it'd be a tough go in the playoffs.
              ya I was kinda joking with LA it wouldn't be a good fit only if magic gets desperate for another all star. I was trying to think of other team that would even want demar at the deadline and theirs honestly not many. Detroit could go all in dwane would love to be reunited. maybe Charlotte to pair someone with kemba. Miami could be a spot but they pretty capped out. cant think of very many team that would benifit from demar right now.sucks for deboo with the way the game is changing he will probably never have the reigns and star status on a good team he enjoyed under Casey's Era raptors.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Is Kawhi confirmed to play this game?

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                  Because Nike left themselves exposed when the people they branded went all WOKE'N SHIT and excused their failures on "racism, sexism, and meanie meanies" (Serena Williams, Colin Kaepernick)

Nike just doesn't know that humans just get tired of stupid, childish narratives
                  So racism and sexism doesn't exist? Calling attention to a real issue isn't a "childish narrative".

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                    Because Nike left themselves exposed when the people they branded went all WOKE'N SHIT and excused their failures on "racism, sexism, and meanie meanies" (Serena Williams, Colin Kaepernick)

Nike just doesn't know that humans just get tired of stupid, childish narratives

27.8B

30.7B

32.5B

34.3B

36.4B

Nike sales/revenue over the past 5 years.
                    Last edited by S.R.; Thu Nov 29, 2018, 11:43 AM.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      Is Kawhi confirmed to play this game?
                      Probably won't watch it if he's not playing.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• By the way: New Balance > Sketchers

Comment

• When was the last time a shoe deal generated this kind of buzz? Good or bad. New Balance & Kawhi have already won big.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                            Probably won't watch it if he's not playing.

Curry isn't playing either.

Comment

Is Kawhi confirmed to play this game?
                              Fans would lose it if he sits on a non back-to-back. He's playing, I doubt the decision is at all based on whether Curry is. Kawhi was about to break his ankles if he played

Comment

Curry isn't playing either.
                                It's not the same. They still got Durant and Klay.

Comment

Working...
                                X