Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 23: Golden State Warriors (15-8) 128 - Toronto Raptors 131 (19-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    when they said he don't give a fuck about anything other than ball..they weren't lying
    Kawhi to New Balance: "Will I have to appear on any commercials or show up for special events?!"

NB rep: "umm no just wear the shoes on occassions when you play, we are just thrilled an NBA star even accepted our phone call"

Kawhi: "Sold".

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      Yeah was thinking.. aren't these shoes that older people wear? Either way everyone in Toronto needs to buy a pair before Kawhi hits free agency.
      This move tells me he's different. You're Kawhi Leonard and you chose New Balance over Nike/Jordan or Adidas? Or even Puma who is slowly growing.

Maybe the Raptors have a good chance of re-signing him after all.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Next Kawhi will sign with Mark's work warehouse and bass pro shops
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Next Kawhi will sign with Mark's work warehouse and bass pro shops
          Lol
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
            This move tells me he's different. You're Kawhi Leonard and you chose New Balance over Nike/Jordan or Adidas? Or even Puma who is slowly growing.

I think this shoe deals increases our chances or at least doesn’t decrease them. If he signed with a bigger brand like Nike, you just know they would try to guide him into a spotlight like LA or NY.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
              I think this shoe deals increases our chances or at least doesn’t decrease them. If he signed with a bigger brand like Nike, you just know they would try to guide him into a spotlight like LA or NY.
              That's what i was thinking.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

New Balance doesn't want to make money too?

Comment

Exactly. Some asshole rep would be talking to Kawhi's agent and he in turn would talk to uncle Dennis about the potential market in L.A if he can convince him to sign there in the summer.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post

Or New Balance threw the banks at him. Probably both tbh

Comment

WTF New Balance makes bball shoes too?

Nike imo still makes the best game shoes. The Lebrons actually provide good support.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

I don't know if I'm using the term correctly, but this might be the ultimate "troll" job. (yeah I'm old)

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post

Nike imo still makes the best game shoes. The Lebrons actually provide good support.
                          Nike makes the best sports product period. Theyve been setting the standard for as long as I can remember. Where quality meets fashion.

Hey nike send me a cheque!
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post

From what I read, New Balance is trying to re-establish themselves in the bball market, so Kawhi is their first big signing, so I’d think he gets a lot of say in his new deal over signing with a brand like Nike where they already have tons of star players.

Comment

Kawhi: “It’s just another regular season game.”

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                I don't know if I'm using the term correctly, but this might be the ultimate "troll" job. (yeah I'm old)
                                We'll see. I think Kawhi and New Bal are meant to be together. Lol.

By the way, when I saw tweet that said Kawhi has agreed to multi-year... I felt something in my heart. And now I'm sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X