Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #25: Denver Nuggets 106 (16-7) - Toronto Raptors 103 (20-5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps shot 27% from 3.

Anytime we shoot under 30% we lose every single time...

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      Bullchit foul call but Bottom line is they didn't deserve the win tonight. Gonna be a tough game against the 76ers
      I was about to say why they aren't even playing that great but I forgot they have Jimmy now.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• complete fucking by the refs. that how those last plays look on defensive ever time . guys are always phsyical and grabbing what a complete screw job
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I’m more confused than angry lol
          OG is our king

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            Toronto was certainly exposed tonight.
            Not a powerhouse team
            Because of one game lmao
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              Raps shot 27% from 3.

Anytime we shoot under 30% we lose every single time...
              welcome to the new nba.

but supposedly this is a good thing for the sport.

Comment

• Theres the 1st of five games where we get screwed over by the refs. Other 4 will be coming some time next year.

Comment

• That was a top 10 worst call I've ever seen.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Garbage ending.

And so my watch is ended. Good luck to the next game thread starter.

Comment

• We got robbed. Plain and simple

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yea usually Refs don't like to dictate the win and they allow soft fouls like that. Weird to see a ref actually call that.

Comment

• good game...tough loss....

have to say for the best team in the league .. playing at home... it seems they wind up getting a little less than half of crucial calls.... the lady ref.. i don't know her name... put away her whistle after that call on JV ....

going 3 for 21 from 3 in the in the first half didn't help either....

next up... the hinkies... hopefully they are in a foul mood after this game..
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Crap 3%, too many butter finger turnovers, missed bunnies and some bizarre foul calls

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Yea usually Refs don't like to dictate the win and they allow soft fouls like that. Weird to see a ref actually call that.
                              Does anyone know why it was only 1 FT? Is it some sort of rule during the end game
                              OG is our king

Comment

• when was the last time anyone has seen that foul called near the end? I cant even recall.

Refs fucked us plain and simple

Comment

Working...
                                X