Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #25: Denver Nuggets 106 (16-7) - Toronto Raptors 103 (20-5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    And the best +- on the team.....CJ Miles with a plus 9.
    Okay, that made me chuckle
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Nuggets are trash. Raptors played half-asleep whole game and they couldn't put them away. Got gifted this game.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        We're 20-5, currently 3.5 games ahead of anyone else in the league, and 3 of our losses have come down to the final play of regulation (plus OT in the Celtics loss)
        we are 6-5 against teams over .500

not a knock against the raps, but not a powerhouse either.... too many easy teams they have slayed.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Lowry 1-7, 1-6 from 3pt
          FVV 1-7, 0-5 from 3pt

That's the story of the game right there. We got terrible PG play tonight and still only lost by getting screwed over.
          Everytime we lose, it's these two shitting the bed.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyways, what I learned from this game is if they want to be a serious contender then they need to make a trade. This bench is not good enough. Miles and JV are terrible. OG is cringeworthy whenever he has the ball. He needs to go. VV has regressed. Delon Wright is basically the only reliable player they have on that bench lol. Yes Delon Wright.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Tip of the hat Scraptor. Now get some rest so that you're ready in April.

Comment

• I wasn't paying attention to the thread tonight, so maybe people were pointing this out, but Lowry looked injured. Maybe shouldn't have been playing, given how tentative he looked.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Shouldn't have Ibaka in. Should've just went small with Pascal, OG and switch everything.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I was about to say why they aren't even playing that great but I forgot they have Jimmy now.
                    Could easily be a mini losing streak coming up. Raps gotta play just a bit better and make some dam threes
                    Last edited by G__Deane; Mon Dec 3, 2018, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Everytime we lose, it's these two shitting the bed.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                      That's kind of the whole NBA though. It's all about guards hitting their 3's and who's hot or not that night. Hope Adam Silver is happy with the dumbass rules that have created this nonsense type of basketball.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        I wasn't paying attention to the thread tonight, so maybe people were pointing this out, but Lowry looked injured. Maybe shouldn't have been playing, given how tentative he looked.
                        Naw he just does that in clutch situations. Forever passive.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                          when was the last time anyone has seen that foul called near the end? I cant even recall.

Refs fucked us plain and simple
                          Never

Comment

• Everytime we're first in Power Rankings. God fucking damn

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                              we are 6-5 against teams over .500

not a knock against the raps, but not a powerhouse either.... too many easy teams they have slayed.
                              We're actually 7-5 against teams above .500, which is tied with Boston for third-best in the league, behind Milwaukee and Denver

Beating good teams is difficult. The Raptors, compared to the rest of the league, have been fairly good at it so far
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Shouldn't have Ibaka in. Should've just went small with Pascal, OG and switch everything.
                                Jokic is way too strong and crafty for both those guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X