Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #25: Denver Nuggets 106 (16-7) - Toronto Raptors 103 (20-5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Naw he just does that in clutch situations. Forever passive.
    So tonight was a 48 minute clutch situation eh
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I also cannot believe that Wright got second dibs over Van Vleet.

The preferential treatment towards Fred just boggles my mind. Not hating on Fred but its not a game to experiment especially against a contender. He struggled mightily in the first half.

I dont know whats going on but he is just pressing.

With Lowry struggling offensively, team cannot afford having Fred perform this bad.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        We're 20-5, currently 3.5 games ahead of anyone else in the league, and 3 of our losses have come down to the final play of regulation (plus OT in the Celtics loss)
        Yeah we're really good. Just need to tighten up execution at the end of games. It'll be a season long process but I love where we're at.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Jokic is way too strong and crafty for both those guys.
          it's only 7 seconds. They can hold on
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We need to find smart ways to increase Pascal's usage and find out where his ceiling truly is.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
              Anyways, what I learned from this game is if they want to be a serious contender then they need to make a trade. This bench is not good enough. Miles and JV are terrible. OG is cringeworthy whenever he has the ball. He needs to go. VV has regressed. Delon Wright is basically the only reliable player they have on that bench lol. Yes Delon Wright.
              Talk about overreaction lol. Trade them all!!!!!
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• If JV with the bench is what we’re gonna do. We have to run the pick and roll with Delon not Fred. Fred never sees the roller and just backs out and resets the possession. Kills any semblance of an offense.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  I also cannot believe that Wright got second dibs over Van Vleet.

The preferential treatment towards Fred just boggles my mind. Not hating on Fred but its not a game to experiment especially against a contender. He struggled mightily in the first half.

I dont know whats going on but he is just pressing.

With Lowry struggling offensively, team cannot afford having Fred perform this bad.
                  Yeah I don't get the infatuation with Fred either. Both Casey and Nurse have this issue. If he's not playing well, bring down his minutes/usage..

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• LOL. They deserved that loss for only playing one half and getting ice cold Lowry after siting him, er, excuse me, resting him with back "pain". Still, that was a brutal call at the end. That's a call a home team gets not a road team and definitely not a call that goes against the best team in the league.

Again, this team is way too casual in thinking they can just turn it on for 8 or 9 minutes and coast the rest of the game. They need to start playing 4 solid quarters consistently not just when they care.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      it's only 7 seconds. They can hold on
                      Ibaka did that and it cost us the game. lol.

Comment

• Another poor management of time outs.

Nurse called a timeout after he got T’ed, why?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Nuggets are trash. Raptors played half-asleep whole game and they couldn't put them away. Got gifted this game.
                          Denver is definitely NOT trash

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Ibaka did that and it cost us the game. lol.
                            lol fair

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              Denver is definitely NOT trash
                              HOT dookie

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                LOL. They deserved that loss for only playing one half and getting ice cold Lowry after siting him, er, excuse me, resting him with back "pain". Still, that was a brutal call at the end. That's a call a home team gets not a road team and definitely not a call that goes against the best team in the league.

Again, this team is way too casual in thinking they can just turn it on for 8 or 9 minutes and coast the rest of the game. They need to start playing 4 solid quarters consistently not just when they care.
                                This was a carbon copy of the Pelicans loss, except we Klawed our way back into it. Totally listless, over confident first half. And yet they still almost pulled it out, if not for the refs.

Comment

Working...
                                X