Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #25: Denver Nuggets 106 (16-7) - Toronto Raptors 103 (20-5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    People constantly conflate personnel, management and coaching. Without defending Hoiberg, exactly what moves did the Bulls management make to help him succeed? Hoiberg is the fall guy for GarPax's questionable decisions. Maybe Hoiberg is a lousy NBA coach, maybe he isn't. But GarPax definitely set him up for failure. That's the way I see it.
    I don’t even see the need to fire him. The Bulls aren’t good. Changing coaches won’t change that unless you miraculously hire the next Pop.

Comment

Hoiberg was getting complaints long before this core. He couldn't coach Butler and those guys either. They had a good roster his first year and lost 10 wins from Thibs the year before.

Also I do agree that GarPax is horrible
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
        I don’t even see the need to fire him. The Bulls aren’t good. Changing coaches won’t change that unless you miraculously hire the next Pop.
        I remember reading something about how none of the players actually liked playing for him ... which is probably important. If he's lost the team, then he needs to go. Brett Brown has managed to work through the transition because even when they were bad, he had the players respect.

Comment

Nuggz should be a good measuring stick. Hope my daughter can sit still and night destroy the xmas tree while I watch this one.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            People constantly conflate personnel, management and coaching. Without defending Hoiberg, exactly what moves did the Bulls management make to help him succeed? Hoiberg is the fall guy for GarPax's questionable decisions. Maybe Hoiberg is a lousy NBA coach, maybe he isn't. But GarPax definitely set him up for failure. That's the way I see it.
            If GarPax has concluded that Hoiberg is a crappy coach, then this is the year you want your team to be crappy. Why mess with a good thing? Or maybe he's not losing enough. Probably the latter.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Nuggz should be a good measuring stick. Hope my daughter can sit still and night destroy the xmas tree while I watch this one.
              Put her In a kennel for a couple hours. Worked for me as a kid

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                The only exception to that, IMO, is if they'd think of giving Boylen the long-term HC job, and want to give him a solid look for the rest of the year. I don't know much about him but he was on Charlotte's radar for HC this year.

Comment

Comment

I for one am shocked....

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Put her In a kennel for a couple hours. Worked for me as a kid
                      People use an iPad nowadays. The kennel might be a better idea....

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                        iPad is a lifesaver.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                          Pro tip: McDonald's Play Place. My kid would burn himself out and fall asleep on the drive home at half-time. lol. Make sure you know how to stream games and have a good data package because the McD's wifi is spotty.

Comment

Weird af news: Kay Felder from Raptors 905 was arrested for choking a woman after dinner
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Weird af news: Kay Felder from Raptors 905 was arrested for choking a woman after dinner

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                She probably wasnt cleaning the dishes correctly

Ayoooo

Comment

Working...
                                X