Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #25: Denver Nuggets 106 (16-7) - Toronto Raptors 103 (20-5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Is there an easy way to pull up stats like ORTG or DRTG against only teams 500+? I recall last year the one stat that rubbed me the wrong way was our DRTG against teams above 500. I believe we were 29th or 30th in the league.. and it showed in the playoffs.

So far this year.. at least from my eye test.. I think we've done fairly well. At worst an average team possibly.
    Probably somewhere there is, but nowhere I'm aware of. Just have to manually compile the results. Which I could do, if I find a few minutes this morning.

I believe last year's stat that was concerning was our DRTG against the top 10 offensive teams by ORTG, not against .500 teams.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Jokic is a walking mismatch for most teams. He is tall and bulky enough to back down smaller players on him and he can put the ball on the floor, shoot and pass well enough to get by the slower and bigger Centers.
      Except the thing is hes extremely inconsistent..we just got the incredible version last night. Same as kyrie when we lost to Boston
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Except the thing is hes extremely inconsistent..we just got the incredible version last night. Same as kyrie when we lost to Boston
          Always gotta be against the Raptors...

Comment

• That was a terrible call to hand the game over to them.....way to not let the players decide it refs....you did it all game, so you might as well affect the final play....that sort of bumping, blocking , shoving goes on all the time on in-bound plays....how often do you see it called ??? ....exactly....

Comment

• Heard on a pod that Monty mcutcheon (head of refs or something) is pushing the refs to start calling the game the same way in crunch time as the whole game. IE. not to swallow the whistles in the last 2 minutes.

I mean it was clearly a foul by Ibaka my only beef is that is never called in crunch time.

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Of course. Hes a white man. We all know the rules.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    This was a good loss, as far as losses go. Lots went wrong, were still in it. Good fight late.

Funny that on the night where they finally sorted out the bench unit's biggest issue (lots of Wright on the ball, a good bit of Siakam with the bench), they still had large stretches of FVV dribbling away possessions and that might have been the difference. Hopefully a positive sign of things to come, but frustrating when they were so close to perfect bench execution that FVV still stood out like a sore thumb for stretches and in a game that comes down to the last shot that feels like a missed opportunity.

Jokic is a very tough matchup for the Raps. I really thought they could have tried more of the JV-Serge combo, without the silly decision to have JV check Jokic - put him on Millsap and you can shore up your rebounding without putting a weaker defender on Jokic. They did that when Jokic was up against the bench (JV on Plumlee) but OG can't guard Jokic to save his life, so it was a disaster. Funny to see them try it when it obviously wouldn't work and not try it when it should. Or maybe try Siakam and give him the Jokic assignment. Just a tough matchup...
                    Right???? I was wondering what the idea was behind that. Jokic is more likely to hurt you from outside than Millsap is, and it's not like Jokic was brutalizing people in the paint.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Stephen A. not sold on Nuggets despite win vs. Raptors | First Take

Spoiler alert: He's not sold on Lowry and VanVleet either. lol.

Comment

• all these fancy words just to say bust.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Of course. Hes a white man. We all know the rules.
                          Luka Doncic can't jump too

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

all these fancy words just to say bust.
                            Wonder who he's going to sue? The Sixers? His post-draft personal trainer? Bryan Colangelo?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Wonder who he's going to sue? The Sixers? His post-draft personal trainer? Bryan Colangelo?
                              Have to change rules. Combine has to be mandatory and medical information cannot be withheld.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

all these fancy words just to say bust.
                                Aaaaaaaaaaaand he just obliterated what little trade value he had left.

Comment

Working...
                                X