Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #25: Denver Nuggets 106 (16-7) - Toronto Raptors 103 (20-5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last game that Lowry missed was not rest. He really does look off
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Another poor management of time outs.

Nurse called a timeout after he got T’ed, why?
      So he could bark at the refs during the timeout and earn the calls next time. Every coach does it. Instead we got further screwed over

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        We're actually 7-5 against teams above .500, which is tied with Boston for third-best in the league, behind Milwaukee and Denver

Beating good teams is difficult. The Raptors, compared to the rest of the league, have been fairly good at it so far
        true i forgot sacramento -- but they are an 11-11 team too *shrugs shoulders*

and stat is skewed cause west coast teams play each other 3-4 times ... the likelihood even one escape to .600 or even .700 is very tough over there, hence the west comes over here and munch all over us (all the west teams beat the east teams today who played each other)

... Denver is a great team so Im not taking anything away from them....just pointing out numbers...

Comment

• Pelicans - 10 points but got torched defensively against Jrue

Detroit - 4 points totally outwitted by Calderon and in cases outmuscled by Jackson

Boston - 0 points/ Ofer from the field and 3pts. (Nothing more to say)

Denver - 1 for 7 and 0 of 5 from 3

Constant: Fred struggled in all of these losses

Yet there were opportunities that Nurse should have cut down his minutes but didnt.

Why?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            So he could bark at the refs during the timeout and earn the calls next time. Every coach does it. Instead we got further screwed over
            Every coach? Try again lol

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              Pelicans - 10 points but got torched defensively against Jrue

Detroit - 4 points totally outwitted by Calderon and in cases outmuscled by Jackson

Boston - 0 points/ Ofer from the field and 3pts. (Nothing more to say)

Denver - 1 for 7 and 0 of 5 from 3

Constant: Fred struggled in all of these losses

Yet there were opportunities that Nurse should have cut down his minutes but didnt.

Why?
              They just placed an $18 million dollar bet on Fred and FVV is using that money to bet on somebody else, apparently.

Comment

• They just wom 2 almost 3 against 3 of the top western teams

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  true i forgot sacramento -- but they are an 11-11 team too *shrugs shoulders*

and stat is skewed cause west coast teams play each other 3-4 times ... the likelihood even one escape to .600 or even .700 is very tough over there, hence the west comes over here and munch all over us (all the west teams beat the east teams today who played each other)

... Denver is a great team so Im not taking anything away from them....just pointing out numbers...
                  Errr Memphis and Golden state got munched by us, so... not really.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                    They just wom 2 almost 3 against 3 of the top western teams
                    Every team is a “top” western team, depending on what time of the night it is.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Every team is a “top” western team, depending on what time of the night it is.
                      Phoenix and Sacto are the constants. Every other team out West has a realistic chance of making the Playoffs I'd say.

Comment

• Another thing, if you let a big like Jokic dominate you like he did tonight, then goodluck wednesday against Embiid lol.

Valanciunas is simply not good enough. He is a horrible, horrible defender. And it's not like he's a great offensive player either lol. He misses way too many bunnies.

And Ibaka is just way too small to guard bigs like Jokic and Embiid and Cousins etc..

The Raptors need to make a trade.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Second chance points 23-2 for denver. Ridiculous. This is their achilles wont get through many rounds with this problem

Comment

• Denver has to win HCA in the West to take advantage of the high altitude, only way they have a chance against a healthy Warriors.

Malone is a good player’s coach, average x’s and o’s but has a way of getting the best of his personnel. Sacramento ownership was so stupid then to let him go, got star struck of George Karl’s luster. Malone was the only coach who penetrated the head of Demarcus Cousins aside from Gentry . Though everyone moved on from that point. He is happy now leading a very young talented team, good for him.

Comment

• Just finished the game. Couldn't buy a bucket, couldn't make a pass, and probably the worst officiating I've seen all year against a really good team with jokic playing out of his mind..and we lost on the final possession.

We're still really really good and I expect to take the frustration out on philly
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I have a different perspective than most here I think.

I thought the Raps played pretty well. Denver hit a lot of tough shots. Raptors couldn't hit anything.. yet they still tied it and took the lead before the refs did what the refs did.

Hell, even CJ knocked down a big one.

The Raptors were seriously engaged and wanted that win. I don't think they played too poorly.. they just couldn't buy a bucket which was weird being at home. They were locked in defensively as best as they could in that second half. Denver and specifically Jokic was just a really hard match up.

It sucks to lose.. but I like that they fought hard in it and almost/should have won.

Best loss of the season in my opinion.

The hurt is that we'll probably get swept by the Nuggets now. That second game is going to be a tough one just because of the schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X