Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #25: Denver Nuggets 106 (16-7) - Toronto Raptors 103 (20-5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaand he just obliterated what little trade value he had left.

I don't know about that. They finally know what the hell is wrong with him, and can start actually treating the issue. That's a huge step in the right direction.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      I don't know about that. They finally know what the hell is wrong with him, and can start actually treating the issue. That's a huge step in the right direction.
      Those are extremelly hard to treat, I see Landry Fields all over this.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Wonder who he's going to sue? The Sixers? His post-draft personal trainer? Bryan Colangelo?
        I'm confused why theres any lawsuit at all
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Well he's going from a young project who needs to learn to shoot, to a young project who needs therapy, possibly surgery and rehabilitation...and then learn to shoot.

I'd be very surprised if Philly turns him into a key piece.

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Well he's going from a young project who needs to learn to shoot, to a young project who needs therapy, possibly surgery and rehabilitation...and then learn to shoot.

I'd be very surprised if Philly turns him into a key piece.
            But that's the thing, he didn't need to learn how to shoot. Philly just didn't know what the hell was wrong with him, because apparently their Team Doctor is WebMD. Did you see him in College? Dude can shoot. Or ... Could. Lol

But ya, I wouldn't be surprised if his time in Philly is numbered. I think a great trade is Fultz for Ariza. Win/Win for both teams. But, I guess let's see what some proper, informed Physical Therapy can do for him.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              Nerve damage is weird and difficult to fix, but these could be very different given the locations.

I still think this goes back to him overtraining that first summer. His shoulders looked gigantic and then the Sixers head trainer deleted the videos of him training Fultz with shitty form. If that caused the nerve compression and it went undiagnosed, the Sixers basically screwed this kid up for a year and a half.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Jokic is a walking mismatch for most teams. He is tall and bulky enough to back down smaller players on him and he can put the ball on the floor, shoot and pass well enough to get by the slower and bigger Centers.
                He's listed at 7' 250 pounds and he looks it. Not a beanpole that can't take contact and not just bulk that too slow to cover more agile bigs. If he can ever deliver consistancy, another unicorn-type like Porzingas?
                Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Dec 4, 2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                  For Fultzs sake, I hope not. Dude is still a kid though, so he's got time on his side.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

all these fancy words just to say bust.
                    That's weird. They didn't know he was injured for nearly 2 years? What's so special about "physical therapy/rehab" that will fix Fultz in 6 weeks?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

all these fancy words just to say bust.
                      So... the 76ers got on Fultz's nerves?

It's been a long day. I'll see myself out...

Comment

• "Normal" thoracic outlet syndrome results in numbness and circulation issues in the hands, arms and shoulders. If the severity increases, the resulting and necessary surgery requires significant recovery times. This is serious stuff.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          "Normal" thoracic outlet syndrome results in numbness and circulation issues in the hands, arms and shoulders. If the severity increases, the resulting and necessary surgery requires significant recovery times. This is serious stuff.
                          Its all just so weird and such an obscure injury. Why didnt anyone find it earlier? What were all the doctors looking at when he missed 75% of last year? Why after fultz get benched and jimmy comes in does fultz go to all sorts of exerts looking for a diagnosic? From the outside it just seems like his camp looking for something anything to take the heat off the young player
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I'm confused why theres any lawsuit at all
                            There are people who are responsible for correctly diagnosing his condition. If they misdiagnosed and mistreated it there are certainly grounds for a lawsuit. It's the states, healthcare is privatised, it isn't like here where a doctor can mislabel a prescription, kill someone and nothing happens to them. (Btw I'm a huge proponent of universal healthcare but that's one of the downsides)

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              That's weird. They didn't know he was injured for nearly 2 years? What's so special about "physical therapy/rehab" that will fix Fultz in 6 weeks?
                              The Sixers medical staff has been incompetent for years dude. Jimmy Butler could walk in without arms and they'd probably diagnose him with a stomach ache and prescribe him tiger balm.

If you don't correctly diagnose the problem to start then you could spend a ton of time working on the wrong things. If this is now an accurate diagnosis then Fultz should start showing improvement in a couple of months or at the latest by early next season, because he is probably going to have to rediscover his form again.

If he continues to suck early next season then I think this will probably have been some cover to get him out of the spotlight.

Comment

• Hey yo tonight's game is a potential ECF match up, it's a US national broadcast, half of ESPN is in Toronto all day, and we got no game thread. Who's sleeping?
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X