DRAKE now has a Locker in the Raptors Dressing Room .. WTF or not really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRAKE now has a Locker in the Raptors Dressing Room .. WTF or not really

I just read that Drake now has DeRozan's old locker . When is to much Drake ???

Bout 10 years ago.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Bout 10 years ago.
      Drake had a good run you guys really hate all his music?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I like his most recent album. He gets too much hate

Comment

#NotARapper
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Meh, if it boosts morale amongst the players, and they like having it, then I'm all for it. I thought the bigger controversy would be that it's Demar's old locker.

Comment

Don't care about his music, I like some of it, but I grew up with the 90's and 00's rap. I think the fanboy shit is wack, but if I had money I might be doing the same shit... just in a much different, less huggy/touchy way.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Meh, if it boosts morale amongst the players, and they like having it, then I'm all for it. I thought the bigger controversy would be that it's Demar's old locker.
                In some ways, you could view it as a stealth way to honor DD, kind of like no new Raptor player can get his locker.... it goes to a certified global superstar.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  They should give it to Chris Boucher. #NextGOAT

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                    #NotARapper
                    I dont like his radio singles but when he used to rap more with lil Wayne and those guys he was really good

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                      In some ways, you could view it as a stealth way to honor DD, kind of like no new Raptor player can get his locker.... it goes to a certified global superstar.
                      Honor DeMar? For what? I mentioned this last night, did the Lakers also vacant Kobe's locker? doubt it. How about Duncan in San Antonio? Or LeBron in Cleveland?

DeMar is nowhere near in the class of those players.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Any non-player having a locker is beyond silly, but for me, the bigger issue is the idea that DeRozan's locker needs to be enshrined.

Since this wasn't something that was intended to be made public (thanks Delon), I'm thinking the move was more about pleasing Lowry, than honoring DeRozan.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Any non-player having a locker is beyond silly, but for me, the bigger issue is the idea that DeRozan's locker needs to be enshrined.

Since this wasn't something that was intended to be made public (thanks Delon), I'm thinking the move was more about pleasing Lowry, than honoring DeRozan.
                          Delon exposed the drake locker? I thought it was that weasel josh lewenberg

Comment

I thought he was sharing Delon's IG post.

Comment

This wasn't exactly Watergate level reporting here. They have hundreds of media people in and out of that locker room all the time. Twitter would have spotted it eventually.

The real point is that here we are, emotionally invested in something totally irrelevant, but still Raptors related. Any publicity is good publicity. Tim Leweike is grinning his ass off right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X