Game #26: PHI @ TOR, Wednesday December 5th 2018, 8 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    Funny reading the 76ers sites and how down so many of the posters are on Simmons and Embiid. One thing I will say, and I like Philly's team, is how little their games have progressed. Both are really good but limited players.
    Simmons is limited. Embiid has an MVP-level ceiling imo.

Comment

• We the 4th! Man what a quarter.

JV and Kawhi were ridiculous tonight.

When we start hitting our 3's we'll be unstoppable.

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

• Was that the best 4th quarter the Raptors have played all season?

Comment

• JV just needs Kyle to run a textbook pick n roll but yet again Ibaka also thrives on the pick n pop with Lowry too.

So what do we do with this dilemma, split Kyle into half???

Fred Van Vleet for some weird reason just aint a perfet pair for neither Centers.

Someone more knowledgeable in basketball has to cure this headache of mine, its beginning to grow an unwanted tumor.

Something has to give.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Funny reading the 76ers sites and how down so many of the posters are on Simmons and Embiid. One thing I will say, and I like Philly's team, is how little their games have progressed. Both are really good but limited players.
              I think the critisism is a little funny considering Simmons is in his second year playing and Embiids first real year without any restrictions (correct me if wrong but I think he had minute restrictions for a while last year). Plus Embiid is putting up some really good numbers.

Man these games have been fun.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Oh for sure, but it's still not real beer. Best no-name local beers I've ever had have been in Germany (no surprise), Japan (surprisingly) and Czech Republic (pilsener, of course).
                What do you consider "real beer" then? Best monolithic mass manufactured?
                Molson/Coors/Labatts/Bud is garbage swill. Most popular does not = best.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Was that the best 4th quarter the Raptors have played all season?
                  Considering the stage, I would say so.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Kawhi Leonard is playing on another level lately.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                    And yet it still looks so effortless. I didn't even realize he reached the 20 point mark until the Burke/Breen mentioned it.

Comment

• Nice win. Really nice to see Nurse make the obvious fixes to the bench. FVV mostly off ball? Check. Pascal running with the bench? Check. JV running PnR with Wright instead of FVV? Check. Throw in some JV playing with the starters to close and that's basically a perfect night for Nurse.

Still a little hiccup because they had to run Ibaka and OG as the frontcourt for a bit, which still doesn't quite work, but they got away without giving up too much damage. Nice to see Monroe get a shot at some minutes and come up big on a couple of plays (in spite of some general yuckiness with the bench offence while he was in there) when there was some foul trouble for JV.

And, I mean, Kawhi, man. Not much to say beyond, wow.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Next time we wanna trade JV, please remember how much he loves a big game or match up.

Kawhi is looking pretty much 100% at this point.

Paul Pierce still can't give Toronto any hype, it kills him lol
                        I've noticed that, too. He's so salty for some reason, I don't get it. Sounds like a jilted ex-girlfriend.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          I've noticed that, too. He's so salty for some reason, I don't get it. Sounds like a jilted ex-girlfriend.
                          The Toronto newspapers had some pretty cringeworthy covers. And let's not forget Masai himself calling out Pierce. He's got good reasons to hate Toronto. And the feeling is mutual.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            The Toronto newspapers had some pretty cringeworthy covers. And let's not forget Masai himself calling out Pierce. He's got good reasons to hate Toronto. And the feeling is mutual.

Comment

• When this team shares the rock and doesn't just rely on 3pt shooting to score, they are scary good. You can tell how much more locked in they get defensively, when everybody in the 9/10 man rotation is engaged offensively. When Kyle starts playing like himself again (offensively) and the 3pt shots start dropping... no limit to what this team could accomplish!

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                JV just needs Kyle to run a textbook pick n roll but yet again Ibaka also thrives on the pick n pop with Lowry too.

So what do we do with this dilemma, split Kyle into half???

Fred Van Vleet for some weird reason just aint a perfet pair for neither Centers.

Someone more knowledgeable in basketball has to cure this headache of mine, its beginning to grow an unwanted tumor.

Something has to give.
                                They should really be developing Wright... he shows flashes of potential but they dont give him enough minutes (understandably) to really flourish...he really doesnt do much of anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X