• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whiffing on Budenholzer feels real bad now

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      JV. Easy Buckets. Rebounds. SMH

Let's call that a NN experimentation game.

L
      Pretty much.

Comment

• That could be true of a lot of teams

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Is Brandon Jennings available?
          Haha love it. Let's go for Mudiay.

Comment

• Taking JV out the last 5 mins with no rim protector was bullshit...those guys started scoring inside...very poor coaching decision by nurse....

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              Taking JV out the last 5 mins with no rim protector was bullshit...those guys started scoring inside...very poor coaching decision by nurse....
              Like play Ibaka then at least then.. fuck. Pretty easy to see what was happening there.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                Taking JV out the last 5 mins with no rim protector was bullshit...those guys started scoring inside...very poor coaching decision by nurse....
                Then he brought him back and he got burned on 3 straight possessions by Russell. Nurse made the right call taking him out on the last defensive possession.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Automatic L
                  Nostradamus
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    If the Clippers had Kawhi, they'd be a serious contender.
                    Bite your tongue.....

Comment

• Man, that coaching in the 4th and OT didn't make any sense

Comment

• This is the most angry I've been since the CJ covering Love debacle. Just ridiculous. But Lowry's inability to shoot actually cost us the game. This is becoming a real problem. He can't shoot and he won't shoot and neither one is acceptable in a starting point guard. Leonard actually missed some makable shots near the end too but he made so many others you have to accept that. Well....I hope the Warriors take care of the Bucks. But I'm officially worried.

Comment

• Lowry had an open shot there too but decided to pass. Shocker.

I've been sayin this for a while, in close games or in big games, you can't trust Lowry. He's not good enough to be the 2nd best player on a championship team.

He's not getting paid 30mill a year to draw charges and make all kinds of energy plays.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            Then he brought him back and he got burned on 3 straight possessions by Russell. Nurse made the right call taking him out on the last defensive possession.
                            TIL that a guy hitting contested long 2s is "getting burned", but a 7 footer getting a wide open layup while "guarded" by FVV is "good defence"

Comment

• Green only got 2 shots off today, inexcusaBULL.

Come on man.. how did he only get 2 shots? Our best shooter...

WHat fucking bullshit!!!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                What are you talking about? Russell made long jumpers with JV in the vicinity? Did you not see what Fred was doing in the 4th? They put FVV in tons of PnRs and he was done leading to constant 2 on 1s.

As soon as JV went out, Allen got the open layup for the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X