No announcement yet.

Game #27: TOR @ BKN, Friday December 7th 2018, 7:30 PM ET, SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow demar and poeltl taking it to lebron right now, what a game! On TSN 3 !

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      LOL when Lowry was hot, it was "Lowry is good in RS it's the playoffs that's concern" and then he goes and drops off the face of the Earth in RS.
      Lowry will bounce back from this. But NOTHING has changed. You can't trust him in big games or in close games.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• damn panic
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Nurse took a coaching heat check tonight. I guess he’s earned it. Hope our PG play turns around because that’s pretty much mandatory to be high level in the NBA these days. Nurse has given a lot of freedom to the players, but he probably needs to start shortening the leash a bit.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Nurse made some mistakes but come on....3 for 29 was the difference. Nurse can't take those shots for them....but even he'd hit better than 3 for 29
            Where are you getting 3/29? They were 6/29?

Not great obvs, but still... 21% not 10%

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
              Perhaps I was delusional but I've gone from thinking we were deep in guards to feeling like we have NO guards. Green has kind of disappeared these past few games, Lowry is now a "hustle guy", the black, bootylicious Dellavadova, FVV looks like a small college player, Delon won't shoot and is terrified of getting blocked at the rim. Wait.....we have Lorenzo Brown! Might need to start him against the Bucks.

Comment

Perhaps I was delusional but I've gone from thinking we were deep in guards to feeling like we have NO guards. Green has kind of disappeared these past few games, Lowry is now a "hustle guy", the black, bootylicious Dellavadova, FVV looks like a small college player, Delon won't shoot and is terrified of getting blocked at the rim. Wait.....we have Lorenzo Brown! Might need to start him against the Bucks.
                They are just not being used well. Guys like FVV and Miles are going rogue way too much. Green only really excels as a release valve shooter. He is pretty smart so he will make some other good plays, but he is a 5th option type of offensive player.

The offence lacks structure. I get that Nurse wanted these guys to have more freedom and feel looser, but so many guys don't look comfortable doing what they're doing. Want to see things start to tighten up.

Comment

Poor man’s Alvin Williams, aka, hard as nails Raptor PG from Philly who can’t shoot. Lol.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Nets had ring presentations in the dressing room after the game. The parade is on Sunday.

Comment

• This one was like many games in the NBA: Raps came in taking it for granted because it was supposed to be one of the easiest on this tough stretch of quality opponents, so they came in over-relaxed and not focused on the offensive end. Nets were hungrier after a buzzer beater loss, so they came out swinging. That fits the definition of a trap game, and despite everything, Raps lost by 1 in OT and it could have easily gone the other way.

So I'm not worried about the result per se, but more so about the weak rebounding which has become a chronic issue, and now the subpar point-guard play, from which I hope they bounce back soon.

Despite all of it, this is a team opponents generally have an extremely tough time to overcome, and like it's been said, with the last 4 losses averaging a 3.25 point differential (the last two L's by a combined 4 points). Tighten the screws now, don't come in taking it for granted and move on to the next one.

Comment

• thank god East is trash

Comment

• as I was saying....

On to the next one

Comment

• We've seen Kyle get cold before. Then he goes a spree. I just hope it's not some underlying nagging injury that's effecting his shot. There could be more to the back injury that kept him out of Cleveland. Hope not, hope its just a slump

Comment

• so fucked.

Comment

• Have to call out Nurse on that last Raptor play in regulation to win it. You have Pascal setting the high screen? Wtf? You’d want JV not only for the screen, but also for the potential put back at the rim. Pascal’s screen was so bad. Really ineffective clutch play call there.

Comment

Working...
                                X