No announcement yet.

Game #27: TOR @ BKN, Friday December 7th 2018, 7:30 PM ET, SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever I look to take kids to a basketball game, you seek out the Brooklyn and Phoenix type games because A/ they're cheaper and B/ the kids just want to see a win by their heroes and couldn't care less who the opposition is lol

You go for guaranteed win night plus they don't have to listen to you curse all night
    Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Dec 7, 2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Whenever I feel this way(and I do), I remind myself how bad I wanted basketball in August
      Every time I feel this way I say to myself "1 year in heaven is better than no years in heaven."

The Best Raptors Team Ever may only last 1 season. I'm watching AND ENJOYING every damn game dammit.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        Every time I feel this way I say to myself "1 year in heaven is better than no years in heaven."

The Best Raptors Team Ever may only last 1 season. I'm watching AND ENJOYING every damn game dammit.
        I missed the Cavs game and watched on replay.. and I'm like the only reason I'm doing this is because we have Kawhi 'fricken' Leonard. He's amazing to watch.

Comment

Are we sure the Nets coach is good? Hes overrated... at some point I want a team to be decent. Nets lead the league in blown 4th Q leads.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
            Are we sure the Nets coach is good? Hes overrated... at some point I want a team to be decent. Nets lead the league in blown 4th Q leads.
            What about the brookyln nets roster makes you think they should be anything other than horrible? Shawn Marks is doing an admirable job of finding guys who can play NBA basketball from different resources, but they're STILL recovering from the devastating Boston trades. They finally start getting their picks back this season
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Five years ago.

Comment

Nets don't have a good roster. Coach can't be fairly evaluated.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tbh, that could point more to lack of talent than coaching. They're competitive in games they have no business being in, in the first place and then the more talented team turns it on in the 4th quarter. Used to happen to the Bosh Raptor squads a lot, as well as getting blown out.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Five years ago.

Mandatory watching for anyone who doesn't remember where we were. Courtesy of E Koreen's piece at the Athletic

Comment

Who's rating these coaches? Where can I find these ratings?
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        Who's rating these coaches? Where can I find these ratings?
                        Some guy named Jordan Greer.

http://www.sportingnews.com/g00/ca/n...a=1&i10c.dv=21

And this ranking is crowd-sourced....

https://www.ranker.com/list/best-cur...hes/ranker-nba
                        Last edited by golden; Fri Dec 7, 2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Actually, the Nets were kinda decent until the Caris LeVert injury.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

George Hill going to Bucks. Our competition is getting stronger.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Damn that is not cool. Everybody around the Greek Freak is long and can defend, handle the ball, make plays, and most importantly shoot. They'll just play positionless.

Edit: But damn they gave up a lot
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Yeah.. I guess at this moment the Raps aren't in hurry to make a trade but if the 3 ball doesnt become consistent by the trade deadline, those who are struggling in their current roles might be on the move.

Comment

Working...
                                X