No announcement yet.

Game #28: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors, December 9 - 6PM EST TSN/590

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A trade for Beal is looking pretty good right now...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Well that's how it happens. Old players start fresh and play good in the beginning of the season but they can't carry it over the whole season.
      Too early to say I think.

The more troubling thing is that he is hesitant. Won't take open shots and has a fear of shooting in the paint. That and his bbiq seems to have dipped.

Kyle needs to be taking 10+ shots a game.

Now if he's injured, that's a different story.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Too early to say I think.

The more troubling thing is that he is hesitant. Won't take open shots and has a fear of shooting in the paint. That and his bbiq seems to have dipped.

Kyle needs to be taking 10+ shots a game.

Now if he's injured, that's a different story.
        Well it's kind of tough for old player to get over his injury. I've never seen Kyle like this. I'm fearing the worst. If he's hesitant that means he's not even making it in practice.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This looks like that time in 2015 when Lowry fucked up his back and was complete shit in the playoffs against Washington. That's the only other time I can remember him playing so badly on offense. And of course, he did injure his back a couple games ago.

Comment

• Against the Warriors they should rest Kyle and Kawhi. Just go total flop. Bring in Loyd and Boucher.

Comment

• Maybe DD sued for a divorce?

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                Against the Warriors they should rest Kyle and Kawhi. Just go total flop. Bring in Loyd and Boucher.
                I normally say go all balls in but i agree, GS at their house is gonna be tough... rest them.

Comment

Well it's kind of tough for old player to get over his injury. I've never seen Kyle like this. I'm fearing the worst. If he's hesitant that means he's not even making it in practice.
                  Good point....usually when he's bricking it the commentators are going on about how he's in the gym shooting all night. The shots are so far off right now it's just strange. Like junior high school girls practicing threes. I think you're right; probably struggling in practice too.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                    This looks like that time in 2015 when Lowry fucked up his back and was complete shit in the playoffs against Washington. That's the only other time I can remember him playing so badly on offense. And of course, he did injure his back a couple games ago.
                    Yeah that back soreness is starting to look like it was more serious than they let on.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                      A trade for Beal is looking pretty good right now...
                      Just being realistic. They have no assets to trade for Beal or Walker. They should go after someone like Dinwiddie. He'd be a HUGE upgrade over Lowry.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The ONLY mistake that Nurse did was bringing Lowry back in the game. The Raps made their run in the 4th with Lowry on the bench.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Well that's how it happens. Old players start fresh and play good in the beginning of the season but they can't carry it over the whole season.
                          But it's not even halfway through...

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                            But it's not even halfway through...
                            Why should it be halfway through?

Comment

• Anyways, nothing has changed, i've seen this every year. Lowry will bounce back from this. But he'll disappear again come playoff time.

As i've said many times here, you can't trust Lowry in big games or in close games.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                Anyways, nothing has changed, i've seen this every year. Lowry will bounce back from this. But he'll disappear again come playoff time.

As i've said many times here, you can't trust Lowry in big games or in close games.
                                Get ready for tank next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X