X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember that time Lowry made a basket...nah me neither

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
      If, could, should... he didnt and it happens every year... you can have a bad game here or there but if you look at his track history he seems to disappear at stretches and its frustrating.

If he's hurt then he shouldnt play or at least he shouldnt shoot unless he has an absolute no brainer to shoot... its clear he has no shot right now and it's cost us the last few games here... rather he get healthy then play through an injury if he's hurt... its not helping us any...
      I've never seen Lowry play this bad in his career.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        Remember that time Lowry made a basket...nah me neither

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          Lowry's gotta be injured...and they need to sit him the eff down.
          This drop off is starting to look like age has caught up with him. No legs, can't get fouls, can't drive. I think father time claimed Lowry.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The guy also for whatever reason only took 5 shots lol. Last I checked hes a scoring PG. Get this clown out of here.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              This drop off is starting to look like age has caught up with him. No legs, can't get fouls, can't drive. I think father time claimed Lowry.
              Lowry aged 5 years in a month?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                How do you explain his great play only weeks ago then?

Comment

• I think Lowry is injured.

Comment

• The Raptors have so many obvious problems that it’s a minor miracle their record is what it is

Comment

• This is on Masai. Maybe he shouldn't have given Lowry that contract.

Comment

• Now that I've regained consciousness; why did Nurse take out FVV who shot 5/7 from 3 in favour of CJ? Not that it mattered in the end. The Kawhi shot surprised me but he was probably as open as anyone else could have been. The game wasn't lost in the last minute. It was lost primarily because our supposed #2 player and scoring threat had zero points and took only a few shots and won't even consider going to the rim. It was lost secondarily because the bench unit can't generate any offence....at all. The team that looked like one of the best in the NBA just 10 days ago suddenly looks very vulnerable.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          How do you explain his great play only weeks ago then?
                          Well that's how it happens. Old players start fresh and play good in the beginning of the season but they can't carry it over the whole season.

Comment

• Embiid is 14/42 in his last 3 games, I wonder if Sixer fans are overreacting like we are

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Embiid is 14/42 in his last 3 games, I wonder if Sixer fans are overreacting like we are
                              Probably. Maybe we could get him for JV and Kyle.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Embiid is 14/42 in his last 3 games, I wonder if Sixer fans are overreacting like we are
                                Oh totally

Comment

Working...
                                X