No announcement yet.

Game #28: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors, December 9 - 6PM EST TSN/590

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it is injury I give him credit for not using it as an excuse but then it's on the coaching staff for letting him play and possibly hurting the team. The only thing is; who else do they have who could do better? FVV is heating up from the 3 point line but mostly catch and shoot. He and Delon have been horrible at creating any offence. Lorenzo Brown? Really shows how thin we are at the guard position. This is getting way ahead but seriously they have to be thinking in the next year or two if not sooner about acquiring a new potential first line point guard. I was hoping Delon or Fred might turn into that but it seems unlikely. They aren't easy to come by though. Kyle was available from Houston because he was seen as "difficult". I'm sure Masai is on it.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Why should it be halfway through?
      You claimed age is the reason for Lowry's lackluster performance and that "old players start fresh and drop off"...there was barely enough time for a "drop off" that quickly, due to age.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        Just being realistic. They have no assets to trade for Beal or Walker. They should go after someone like Dinwiddie. He'd be a HUGE upgrade over Lowry.
        I'm also serious about Dinwiddie being a huge upgrade over Lowry.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Get ready for tank next year.
          Kawhi and his uncle are taking notes right now.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
            If it is injury I give him credit for not using it as an excuse but then it's on the coaching staff for letting him play and possibly hurting the team. The only thing is; who else do they have who could do better? FVV is heating up from the 3 point line but mostly catch and shoot. He and Delon have been horrible at creating any offence. Lorenzo Brown? Really shows how thin we are at the guard position. This is getting way ahead but seriously they have to be thinking in the next year or two if not sooner about acquiring a new potential first line point guard. I was hoping Delon or Fred might turn into that but it seems unlikely. They aren't easy to come by though. Kyle was available from Houston because he was seen as "difficult". I'm sure Masai is on it.
            There were rumors that Masai wanted Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. Didn't work out though.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
              You claimed age is the reason for Lowry's lackluster performance and that "old players start fresh and drop off"...there was barely enough time for a "drop off" that quickly, due to age.
              What's enough time? Drop off can happen at anytime.

Comment

Not when Kyle is at his best but he'd be a huge upgrade over our second, third and fourth options. Unfortunately teams like Brooklyn are looking for picks and we have none. I'd trade OG for Dinwiddie but his stock might not be high right now.

Comment

We know you are. Thats why you're not a GM of anything.

Comment

I don't believe it has to do with age in Lowry's case at all...Also, he's 32 not 38.

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                      I don't believe it has to do with age in Lowry's case at all...Also, he's 32 not 38.
                      32 for undersized point guard is pretty up there.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                        Not when Kyle is at his best but he'd be a huge upgrade over our second, third and fourth options. Unfortunately teams like Brooklyn are looking for picks and we have none. I'd trade OG for Dinwiddie but his stock might not be high right now.
                        I'd take Dinwiddie over our back up PGs too. I have an issue with having 2 small PGs, neither of them are tall and long enough to score at the rim effectively. Having a PG who can on PnRs helps if shots aren't falling.

Comment

He was being compared to Nash’s MVP season 3 weeks ago. C’mon Mixx, smarten up. He’s injured or he’s got the yips. Not a good look for the medical staff if they’re letting him play hurt. What’s Kawhi’s people going to be thinking?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            He was being compared to Nash’s MVP season 3 weeks ago. C’mon Mixx, smarten up. He’s injured or he’s got the yips. Not a good look for the medical staff if they’re letting him play hurt. What’s Kawhi’s people going to be thinking?
                            Injury can be because of age. Yips because he can't even make it in practice. It can be all related. He played way to many minutes and Delon and FVV didn't perform so he couldn't get rest.

Comment

• It's not out of this world to suggest that he's at the end of his mileage.

Comment

This is on Masai. Maybe he shouldn't have given Lowry that contract.
                                Lol. Even Mrs. Lowry wouldn’t defend Kyle like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X